Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Thick Of It...Saturday 20/10/12...BBC2...9.45pm. to 10.45pm... SPECIAL

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
By way of avoiding self-help groups in light of today's hard-fought reverse...

It's all come on top at DoSaC, and the main players have to go in front of an inquiry...

I am right looking forward to this, as the maniacal double-dealing that has got them to this point, might actually be inpenetrable in its buffoonery...

Should be a good 'un

:smile:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This should be a belter tonight

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
30 minute time check

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Pasta n' Sauce on toast eaten, kettle on for some Sainsbury's red label tea in a pint mug, then it's turn off Planet Rock and eyes down for a bit of Beeb 2 :smile:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tucker was in top form

I think that honourable mention should also be made for the actors who played the roles of the enquiry board - how did they manage to keep straight faces during some of the episode particularly when Stewart was in full on bullshit mode.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
And the episode finishing with MT giving it the, 'You are me, and I am you...' to the board, alluding to their probably less than whiter-than-white rise up the socio-political ladder, in a hits-nail-squarely-on-head curtain-closing metaphorical coup de grace...

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
stewart got very partridgy at points. its easier to spot thanks to that what partridge comes from iannuci now.

still brilliant though. i hate the fact that i will never get to say that for the first time again. amazing telly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here