Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Swan

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
has anyone been in there pre-match yet?

consdiering paying a visit tomorrow so trying to get some ideas as to whether to expect a mass crush or a relaxing garden atmosphere

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Not been but being the closet pub I'd imagine a crush as people have been talking about it so people must go and it's not THAT big.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Believe they are having a marquee + barbecue before tomorrows game.

They do some very fine ales & beers in there btw

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Believe they are having a marquee + barbecue before tomorrows game.

They do some very fine ales & beers in there btw

i heard about the bbq too, which was the most tempting thing about it

ill probably give it a visit

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
I went before the Spudz game, resonably priced, bbq and marquee. Plenty of door staff and not too busy although im sure that will change! By the time i left i was twatted but all in all not too bad? Considering all of the other shit holes that are close by! Won't let away fans in and the landlord seemed o.k!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I have just been past the Swan, and the marquee is up already and in the rear garden there is an awning, so their all set to go by the looks of it.

Rocky Robin

Nov 15, 2010
some mate who went to spurs game parked at the Hikers Rest and had a couple of pints and walked through the woods........said they had good atmosphere

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I went in there with a mate once, it was about 9pm on a Thursday and we doubled the amount of people in there and it was a crush.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I went to the swan before the spurs game, good setup, outdoor bar in a marquee, bbq and about 20-25 extra picnic tables in addition to the usual garden area. Only a 5 minute walk across the bridge to the stadium too. Well worth a visit i think

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I went to the swan before the spurs game, good setup, outdoor bar in a marquee, bbq and about 20-25 extra picnic tables in addition to the usual garden area. Only a 5 minute walk across the bridge to the stadium too. Well worth a visit i think

Excellent, might check it out today!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here