Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'Sussex boys' song

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I was standing right behind The Judge and other lads who started this, and sounded bloody good once it got going. Especially immediately after the equaliser.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I was standing right behind The Judge and other lads who started this, and sounded bloody good once it got going. Especially immediately after the equaliser.

Is The Judge the one with the beard or the bloke organising it who was just in front......

Regardless, they did a great job organising and leading the singing today.

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven
i got admit even though i was one of the doubters about it at first it has sounded great and have joined in a lot with it, i take back my previous comments about it! i even find myself singing it in my head and sometimes out loud when at home...shows you how catchy it is! lol

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I i've heard this at games and it sounds good to me. BTW I just love the random, scrappy, out-of-time, out of tune. 'what-the-****-are-they-sayingness' of the NS noise. Why? 1. Because it reminds me of the random, scrappy, out-of-time, out of tune. 'what-the-****-are-they-sayingness' of the NS in the late 70's - 80's.
2. The Amex NS is rarely silent, barely audible for most part, but regularly punctuated by the odd ground-shaking AAAALLBIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! Other songs that sound great to me are We Are Brighton and We've got Knockaert. Not because they're good, but because everyone joins in. As for GOSBTS, yes, its a cluster****, but its OUR cluster****. Carry on NS. Keep it real.

Lest we forget "Clackergeddon".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here