The Strangest Dream

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
I've just woken up from the strangest dream I've had for a long time:

Went to Birmingham to see the Albion play an unidentified team from up that way. The game was indoors on a tiny pitch a bit like a five-a-side pitch with tiered seating all around. There were probably only about 200 seats in total and plenty of spare seats so I was able to move around and sit in different seats throughout the game. Despite this, I could never get a decent view of the game which Sky Sports were filming for some reason. When the teams came out, the other team's manager (who was dressed like a cartoon school teacher with leather patches on his elbows) played GOSBTS on a trumpet(!) and did a little rap at the end. He also had a small chandelier balanced on is head. FDM let in a goal within the first 10 seconds but we eventually went on to win 2-1.

What's the strangest Albion related dream you've had?

Now, where's my psychiatrist's phone number.........
:eek:

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lush said:
My strangest Albion related dreams are usually the ones where I'm playing - and desperately hoping no-one passes to me because I can't kick a ball straight to save my life.

As that the one where you've come on as a sub for Bobby Zamora but at full time you find him still in the communal bath...Oops, I've said too much :blush:

;)

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Dropkick Turnip said:
I've just woken up from the strangest dream I've had for a long time:

Went to Birmingham to see the Albion play an unidentified team from up that way. The game was indoors on a tiny pitch a bit like a five-a-side pitch with tiered seating all around. There were probably only about 200 seats in total and plenty of spare seats so I was able to move around and sit in different seats throughout the game. Despite this, I could never get a decent view of the game which Sky Sports were filming for some reason. When the teams came out, the other team's manager (who was dressed like a cartoon school teacher with leather patches on his elbows) played GOSBTS on a trumpet(!) and did a little rap at the end. He also had a small chandelier balanced on is head. FDM let in a goal within the first 10 seconds but we eventually went on to win 2-1.

What's the strangest Albion related dream you've had?

Now, where's my psychiatrist's phone number.........
:eek:

I have analysed your dream for you.
The meaning of this dream leads me to suspect you are totally mad :) however the saving grace for you here is that the Albion won 2-1
:lolol:

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
I've had a recurring dream for years which is Albion related. It varies a little each time but the outcome is the same.

It's a hugely important game, sometimes I think it is against Hereford, sometimes it's not, but the upshot is, I come on for my debut with 10 mins to go and we're 1-0 down, needing a draw. I score an equaliser with my first touch. It's never a pretty goal, but it's a goal none the less. Then at pretty much bang on 90 minutes they're certain to score. For some reason I'm the last man, but I fling myself at the opposition striker, taking him out completely and preventing a certain goal. It's a complete horror tackle and I rightly get sent off for my troubles. Problem is, I've shattered my kneecap and I'm stretchered off, never to play again. I never know the result of the tackle, a free kick or a penalty I don't know. Do they score? pass.

horrid dream.

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
my one is i go up to cardiff for the LDV cup final wearing my whole Braders7 kit, anyway albion have an injury setback meaning they need a striker , so they get someone to find me , any i score twice and we win 2-1 , so they sign me up but on the way home i fall into a hole -but i'm not sure what this means!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports