Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The state of football violence in this country

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
And yet you are spoiling for a fight...........on the internet! That is pretty much the epitome of keyboard warrior-ness isn't it?

Er, no I'm not. I'm not going to fight anyone, or suggest to, I'm an actual adult.

Bored with all this now anyway, it's Sunday, football has finished until after Christmas, it doesn't matter anymore. Merry Christmas to all.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
vlcsnap-2011-04-22-00h31m23s49.png

Police have released this photofit of one of the North Stand troublemakers.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Er, no I'm not. I'm not going to fight anyone, or suggest to, I'm an actual adult.

Bored with all this now anyway, it's Sunday, football has finished until after Christmas, it doesn't matter anymore. Merry Christmas to all.

To be fair mate , why post your seat no and invite people down for a 'chat' if you're not spoiling for a fight ,you know full well that this would suggest you take it a bit further than a 'chat'.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
To be fair mate , why post your seat no and invite people down for a 'chat' if you're not spoiling for a fight ,you know full well that this would suggest you take it a bit further than a 'chat'.

Yeah OK fair enough, but that isn't what I mean. I'm too old to be fighting. All I want is for the atmosphere to come back in the North, and for the club to get out of this mess. Which I assume is what everyone else wants.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
As a WSUer, and it just a suggestion.

Would it not be better if the Police Box Crew moved to the South West next to the away fans?

I am not criticizing anyone here (as I am not a northstander) but the North stand could be unified with one song and the PBC could get a great atmosphere going against the away fans.

Win/Win.

Just a thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here