Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The slag at the king power stadium.....

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton

Its a shame that not all of your fans can handle it & seem to be really offended by some of my antics.
I'll be honest with you, i'm over it.

I'll give all of you (Including the grumpy ones) a big wave in February, they'll probably still be moaning about me then! Jesus...it was 2 days ago and they're still moaning.

You played a decent game on Saturday so fair play.

All the very best for the rest of the season (just not when we play you at your place)

Phoebe :D

Its good to have some decent fans from different teams on here, gets away from the grumpy gits on here :lolol:

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom

Its a shame that not all of your fans can handle it & seem to be really offended by some of my antics.
I'll be honest with you, i'm over it.

I'll give all of you (Including the grumpy ones) a big wave in February, they'll probably still be moaning about me then! Jesus...it was 2 days ago and they're still moaning.

You played a decent game on Saturday so fair play.

All the very best for the rest of the season (just not when we play you at your place)

Phoebe :D

What do you geniuinely think of your chances of promotion/title? You are one of the top two on paper with the Hammers and it appears are starting now to play like it... Also, how would you compare us against Saints when you beat them a couple of weeks back?

leicesterslapper1

Sep 19, 2011
Im so glad that I am not the only one disappointed by your grumpy fans :)

Give me a wave in February...I'll be there for the weekend celebrating my 21st birthday.
I'll no doubt be rather drunk so will probably upset some more of your fans!

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
:eek::eek::eek:There's a girl on here!?!
Mummy I'm all nervous and scared!
Tell me when she's gone so I can be myself again!!

leicesterslapper1

Sep 19, 2011
On paper we should be title contenders, that doesnt necessarily mean that will happen. I will keep my faith though!!

Brighton compared to southampton - to be honest thats a tough one. Both of you were decent. You both made us work for it for 90 minutes. I was slightly disappointed with your CMS, quite glad he didnt come to Leicester. He couldn't beat the legend that is Sol Bamba *One of The Best Defenders In The League* but he did miss a sitter as well. However, all players miss sitters at some point.
I was disappointed that peltiers goal was disallowed but I see in the local paper today that the ref has apologised as it was a mistake.

:)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
What do you geniuinely think of your chances of promotion/title? You are one of the top two on paper with the Hammers and it appears are starting now to play like it... Also, how would you compare us against Saints when you beat them a couple of weeks back?

You dirty flirt

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
What do you geniuinely think of your chances of promotion/title? You are one of the top two on paper with the Hammers and it appears are starting now to play like it... Also, how would you compare us against Saints when you beat them a couple of weeks back? (Room 217, Preston Park, Travelodge)

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
On paper we should be title contenders, that doesnt necessarily mean that will happen. I will keep my faith though!!

Brighton compared to southampton - to be honest thats a tough one. Both of you were decent. You both made us work for it for 90 minutes. I was slightly disappointed with your CMS, quite glad he didnt come to Leicester. He couldn't beat the legend that is Sol Bamba *One of The Best Defenders In The League* but he did miss a sitter as well. However, all players miss sitters at some point.
I was disappointed that peltiers goal was disallowed but I see in the local paper today that the ref has apologised as it was a mistake.

Yeah, and gave you EVERY subsequent decision.

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton

Sol Bamba's a bit massive though isn't he? or am i confusing him with someone else?

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
I loved it when that steward came and stood next to you, then we made fun of him too.

Takes some balls to stand where you stand, young lady. Good on yer.

Can the north stand sing "There's only one Phoebe Walton" when we play Leicester? That would make me piss myself!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here