The slag at the king power stadium.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Every post in this thread is over the top, somebody gave our fans the wanker sign, do you think there would be a thread of this size, if she was a bloke?!

Just because I made my post obviously OTT, i'm a tosser? If anything it was poking fun at the people who've got their knickers in a twist because a GIRL swore at football.

Personally, I wasn't bothered by her in the slightest, each to their own though. :rolleyes:

Claptrap-i ruled myself out at an early stage once the age was determined,slag or not.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Luckily, I actually live in one of the small towns (Oadby), though of course they are being swallowed up by the cities.

But I'd reject the idea that "Leicester, Derby and Forest fans are all pretty scummy", as I work with a lot of them and always have a good laugh.

Back in Feb 06 there were some great Leicester fans came down (group of about 3/4) and drunk in The Brewery Tap. Shame it was a shocking game for us, and I left a bit early (at Hammond's red card).

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
He's got bigger tits than you! :laugh:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Not going to beat around the Bush here, I most definitely WOULD

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
The ones who were giving her shit were about 15--20 years old,whats your problem guys? she seems game for a laugh and up for some banter,she gave as good as she got,all good fun,or do you,the ones who gave her shit,not like girls?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No wonder other fans think we are all kidney shifters.

Oh no I couldn`t possibly, she is far too common. What would mother say.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
It shows that they need the drum for every song they sing which is shit. They also got outsung by the Albion fans yesterday even when we were losing which is something you never see from our fans.

Enjoyable day except the result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports