The slag at the king power stadium.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feb 14, 2010
Sounds like Millwall away when a fat millwall fan was giving the large and was met with "have you ever seen your dick", two girls sitting in front of him turned around, looked at the bloke and laughed.. we didnt see him after half time

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Slag, utter slag. Sums up that dirty City in one human being.

Right, thanks for that insight. Yes, I'd rather live elsewhere, but for one person to sum up a whole city is patently absurd.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
There's lots of shit holes in the midlands and north to be fair.

Probably true, but I don't want to think of Leicester in terms of Phoebe!

(Though, ironically, Phoebe is the nickname for my sat-nav voice that gets me in and out of Leicester!)

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Probably true, but I don't want to think of Leicester in terms of Phoebe!

(Though, ironically, Phoebe is the nickname for my sat-nav voice that gets me in and out of Leicester!)

Leicester, Derby and Forest fans are all pretty scummy in my experience and they're also big dumps in large parts. I prefer the small towns and villages that surround these places to live in.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Every post in this thread is over the top, somebody gave our fans the wanker sign, do you think there would be a thread of this size, if she was a bloke?!

Just because I made my post obviously OTT, i'm a tosser? If anything it was poking fun at the people who've got their knickers in a twist because a GIRL swore at football.

Personally, I wasn't bothered by her in the slightest, each to their own though. :rolleyes:

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
She seemed like a bit of a laugh to me!
Brightened up a dull game!

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
nsc2.png

:lolol:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Leicester, Derby and Forest fans are all pretty scummy in my experience and they're also big dumps in large parts. I prefer the small towns and villages that surround these places to live in.

Luckily, I actually live in one of the small towns (Oadby), though of course they are being swallowed up by the cities.

But I'd reject the idea that "Leicester, Derby and Forest fans are all pretty scummy", as I work with a lot of them and always have a good laugh.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Luckily, I actually live in one of the small towns (Oadby), though of course they are being swallowed up by the cities.

But I'd reject the idea that "Leicester, Derby and Forest fans are all pretty scummy", as I work with a lot of them and always have a good laugh.

Derby less so, but their scummy elements, Forest and Leicester mainly, are pretty big.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports