The slag at the king power stadium.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
Phoebe is an irritating, pig-thick gobshite who is surrounded by knuckle-dragging retards. Anyone with more than five braincells moves away from her - which isn't many fans in that section to be honest.

Some of those pawing at her nearby are her family, the old tit is her Dad...which makes the way he stares at her tits when she gets them out a little bit, er, odd?

She probably can't register here because she failed to understand the anti-spam question or couldn't spell Albion. Which kind of sums up the pathetic little slag.

Anyway, good luck for the season and sorry our tedious section was predictably homophobic :)

:lolol:

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
...game in game out I have banter with the away fans. With the decent ones, we make friends and meet up for drinks before the games for the ones that get the arse because they lost and get bitter, they post a load of lies about me on there forum and don't realise that I am going to see it.

Leicesterslapper xxx

I find it a bit weird that you would want to come to football and wind up a bunch of blokes you don't know. I'm no misogynist, but get down the shops on a saturday, weirdo!

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Not sure it has a great deal to do with the defeat. She was annoying before kick off! Didn’t the initial chants about her start first half when it was still 0-0 anyway?

“Four kids/Five dads” made me laugh as did “EASY, EASY” etc.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Absolute munter of the year.

It spent most of the game looking at us, either playing with her tits or giving us foul mouthed homophobic crap.

Tell you what, if I was gay, I wouldn't even touch her with my boyfriend's.

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
My personal favourite

'fanny like a bucket, you've got a fanny like a bucket, fanny like a bucket!!
Haha

:)

Incredible! Also enjoyed 'we pay your benefits'

Well done yesterday everybody!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I'd shag her, but then I'd do the world a favour and stamp repeatadly on her throat.

I'd SLICE her JUBBLIES off too, one for Danny to play with, one for her daddy to play with.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Slag, utter slag. Sums up that dirty City in one human being. The chants about her started about 15 minutes into the match when she was giving it the homophobic abuse, the 'lovely' lass. Comes across as a very ordinary girl who suddenly thinks she's Mila Kunis at the football because she's being noticed by men, and has her own little gaggle of incestuous scum following her around. I genuinely hate that City with a passion.

Coleman88

May 30, 2008
Blackpool
Phoebe is an irritating, pig-thick gobshite who is surrounded by knuckle-dragging retards. Anyone with more than five braincells moves away from her - which isn't many fans in that section to be honest.

Some of those pawing at her nearby are her family, the old tit is her Dad...which makes the way he stares at her tits when she gets them out a little bit, er, odd?

She probably can't register here because she failed to understand the anti-spam question or couldn't spell Albion. Which kind of sums up the pathetic little slag.

Anyway, good luck for the season and sorry our tedious section was predictably homophobic :)

Haha absolutely brilliant post! She deserved everything that she got yesterday, some blinding chants!

Digweed's Testicle

Build A Bonfire
Jan 11, 2004
Hartlepool
I liked ' He's got bigger tits than you' referring to the drummer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports