n662010181_3332863_2608.jpg

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Last edited:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Id'e have shoved it in her gob just to shut the old trout up !!!!!
She was an absolutely f***ing idiot !! So was the grey haired twat next to her !!

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
f*** me she was irritating, an utter embarrassment to the human race.

But would you?

What about the lovely ones outside the ground giving out flyers.
They were a bit shy.

But which one wouldn't you?

1964FOX

Sep 12, 2011
She has asked me to post her personal reply on here for you to read.

Hello everyone!? I'm back and they won't let me join up to the Brighton forum to speak for myself so I'll have to update everyone here. I'm Phoebe, I'm 20 and I have NO KIDS! Jeremy Kyle?? What for working hard?? I think you will all find I am a normal person with a normal job. I'm a debt collector!

As for the comments regarding me being 'irritating', I think you're slightly out of order, game in game out I have banter with the away fans. With the decent ones, we make friends and meet up for drinks before the games for the ones that get the arse because they lost and get bitter, they post a load of lies about me on there forum and don't realise that I am going to see it.

Also to confirm, I did not get hit by a Southampton fan. Once again, they were a decent group of fans and we had a lot of banter. I trust this clears everything up for everyone.

Love my Leicester City!

Leicesterslapper xxx

Daggers

Sep 18, 2011
Phoebe is an irritating, pig-thick gobshite who is surrounded by knuckle-dragging retards. Anyone with more than five braincells moves away from her - which isn't many fans in that section to be honest.

Some of those pawing at her nearby are her family, the old tit is her Dad...which makes the way he stares at her tits when she gets them out a little bit, er, odd?

She probably can't register here because she failed to understand the anti-spam question or couldn't spell Albion. Which kind of sums up the pathetic little slag.

Anyway, good luck for the season and sorry our tedious section was predictably homophobic :)

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Phoebe is an irritating, pig-thick gobshite who is surrounded by knuckle-dragging retards. Anyone with more than five braincells moves away from her - which isn't many fans in that section to be honest.

Some of those pawing at her nearby are her family, the old tit is her Dad...which makes the way he stares at her tits when she gets them out a little bit, er, odd?

She probably can't register here because she failed to understand the anti-spam question or couldn't spell Albion. Which kind of sums up the pathetic little slag.

Anyway, good luck for the season and sorry our tedious section was predictably homophobic :)

:lolol: Cracking first post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here