Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ive never dealt with the exchange bit of the website.....which bit do i have to refresh in the minuscule chance one might be available

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ive never dealt with the exchange bit of the website.....which bit do i have to refresh in the minuscule chance one might be available

Just go on to buy as normal. Any seat put up through the exchange will just show as available to buy as normal.

Don't know if anyone else had this problem......

I manged to snag 4 tickets on the stroke of 0900 for my bubble of 4. One of the bubble is a 15 year old but on the checkout page it said something wasn't right. I tried a few combinations and eventually managed to proceed only if I changed the ticket category for my U18 to adult.

I was happy to get the tickets so just pinged off an email to SS asking that the difference between U18 and adult be put back. And I got a quick reply stating

"Unfortunately we are unable to retrospectively refund you monies. Had you contacted us during the transaction we would have been able to assist you however now that the transaction has been processed we are unable to see what the issue was that you encountered this morning."

Clearly it was not going to be possible to talk to someone before they emptied my basket.

I replied, stating the answer wasn't very fair and I explained further what happened and requested the decision not to credit me be escalated.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis

You refresh the whole page in your computer's address bar at the top of the screen.
If you do it enough times on one of the occasions a single ticket might appear in the stadium plan map as a little coloured box. You then have to quickly click on it to snag it before anyone else gets its.
If you're obsessed enough to do it loads of times you might get lucky.
If a 1901 comes available you can choose to part with £105 but you do get a free pie, packet of crisps, a Mars bar and a soft drink.
Don't ask!:ffsparr:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

I manged to snag 4 tickets on the stroke of 0900 for my bubble of 4. One of the bubble is a 15 year old but on the checkout page it said something wasn't right. I tried a few combinations and eventually managed to proceed only if I changed the ticket category for my U18 to adult.

I was happy to get the tickets so just pinged off an email to SS asking that the difference between U18 and adult be put back. And I got a quick reply stating

"Unfortunately we are unable to retrospectively refund you monies. Had you contacted us during the transaction we would have been able to assist you however now that the transaction has been processed we are unable to see what the issue was that you encountered this morning."

Clearly it was not going to be possible to talk to someone before they emptied my basket.

I replied, stating the answer wasn't very fair and I explained further what happened and requested the decision not to credit me be escalated.

Seems harsh but without seeing the details etc hard to know the reasons

A lot of people will be happy to see that ticket go back on the exchange though

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

I Wish I had that problem!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

It's not a separate part of the site - it's just a matter of buying as normal, or trying to anyway.

Once the club call it a sell-out, or all four windows have reached their start day/time, the "Buy" button should be available to everyone. From there, it's just a matter of refreshing like a madman until such time as, hopefully, a ticket pops up somewhere.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
You refresh the whole page in your computer's address bar at the top of the screen.
If you do it enough times on one of the occasions a single ticket might appear in the stadium plan map as a little coloured box. You then have to quickly click on it to snag it before anyone else gets its.
If you're obsessed enough to do it loads of times you might get lucky.
If a 1901 comes available you can choose to part with £105 but you do get a free pie, packet of crisps, a Mars bar and a soft drink.
Don't ask!:ffsparr:

My 1901 ticket was “only” £63.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis

I have every sympathy with you as I know the pressure you were under. I felt stressed just trying to get 3 adult tickets.
I think you're 100% right that if you had asked for help you would have almost certainly lost your tickets.

Maybe a call to an actual person in the ticket office to explain what happened should be your next move.
I'm sure someone in the ticket office must have the authority to adjust your order.
They pride themselves on their customer service and usually resolve most issues.

Seems harsh but without seeing the details etc hard to know the reasons

A lot of people will be happy to see that ticket go back on the exchange though

Nothing will be going back on the exchange. Delighted to have the ticket. Just a bit annoyed at the initial response. I'm sure they will see sense and only charge me an U18 fee for an U18 ticket

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Did you have any adult tickets in your group of 4?

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I was group 2 but managed to snag a ticket about 09.45 this morning after 45 minutes of refreshing, so excited...but I live in Cheshire which is rumoured to be going into tier 3 on 16th...it would be just my luck!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nothing will be going back on the exchange. Delighted to have the ticket. Just a bit annoyed at the initial response. I'm sure they will see sense and only charge me an U18 fee for an U18 ticket

Poppycock, how on earth can you state nothing will going back on the exchange

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012

I had the same thing happen to me last week when I got a couple of tickets for the Southampton game. It wouldn't let me change one of the tickets to an under 18s so I paid the full adult price. I assumed it was because I got tickets in the wheelchair section so I didn't follow it through.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I had the same thing happen to me last week when I got a couple of tickets for the Southampton game. It wouldn't let me change one of the tickets to an under 18s so I paid the full adult price. I assumed it was because I got tickets in the wheelchair section so I didn't follow it through.

I think all tickets bought on the exchange are adult prices.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I think all tickets bought on the exchange are adult prices.

Correct, according to the club website, tickets on the exchange are sold at the pro-rata adult price during the priority windows. 4 days before the match when the ticketing is be opened up to MyAlbion+ Members as well as season ticket holders the price then reverts to the full match day adult ticket price. Tickets purchased via the exchange will be charged to debit/credit cards rather than season ticket credit and any if you sell your ticket on the exchange will be refunded back to nominated bank accounts rather than season ticket credit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here