Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the search for the best albion video on youtube

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
not a video of a match , try to get a video of the best atmosphere or best memories from the stands .
i will start , a video from that magical night at the valley

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
the We Are Brighton boys have got the feeling spot on

[yt]AH3uoIRTbHU[/yt]

rockypaul

May 23, 2011

Awesome day and game...!!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
this is becoming my favourite thread of the summer :lolol:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Awesome day and game...!!

I didn't even know a video of the games existed! I was there for that as 15 year old, and it's amazing to see even a grainy version. Thanks!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
3-1 Newcastle for me
walking on air for weeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBW65VNK1G8

For me it has to be the Albion v Man United match in 1993 with Matthew Edwards getting the equalizer, seconds after a certain "unknown" youngster (David Beckham) made his début in English football. It's not the goal, or the match, or even that Becks made his debut v Albion. More the irony of the Albion fans in the North stand, singing "Who the f*****g hell are you?" to David Beckham (now arguably the most famous sportsman in the world) Only Albion fans could unknowingly be this ironic ;-) You can clearly hear us singing it in the background (I was there singing along too)

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBW65VNK1G8

For me it has to be the Albion v Man United match in 1993 with Matthew Edwards getting the equalizer, seconds after a certain "unknown" youngster (David Beckham) made his début in English football. It's not the goal, or the match, or even that Becks made his debut v Albion. More the irony of the Albion fans in the North stand, singing "Who the f*****g hell are you?" to David Beckham (now arguably the most famous sportsman in the world) Only Albion fans could unknowingly be this ironic ;-) You can clearly hear us singing it in the background (I was there singing along too)

Freddie Mercury played a blinder that night.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I didn't even know a video of the games existed! I was there for that as 15 year old, and it's amazing to see even a grainy version. Thanks!

[yt]v7Yl_LmJXcc[/yt]

Here it is with commentary....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here