cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
it will be Buckers

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Yo Dude! Welcome back.

Still waiting for the new GIF I suggested.............

"Your next assignment, should you choose to accept, is to create the "Ankergren"
In this GIF the ball rolls between Casper's legs but explodes before crossing the line. Thus saving us a vital 2 points."

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
Yo Dude! Welcome back.

"Your next assignment, should you choose to accept, is to create the "Ankergren"
In this GIF the ball rolls between Casper's legs but explodes before crossing the line. Thus saving us a vital 2 points."

Hello pal. I will soon try and make time to pursue such a fantastic and brilliant idea! :) After all I was at the city ground on March 30th and I think we all would have loved Ankergren to blow up :Lolol: Not in a viscous way - obviously. But to save those two points.

@FurToss I know we haven't got off to the best off starts and I hope to patch things up. Perhaps you could request a GIF idea and I will try and make it when I can?

@Mellotron Please can you explain to me what a WUM is?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yo Dude! Welcome back.

Which reminds me, what is jim'll paint it, up too:-

http://jimllpaintit.tumblr.com/

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If I see something funny, I'll gladly laugh at it.

What I see here appears to be a dull troll.

Surely you found that original GIF thread funny? It was quality. He's miles better than crodo and Ernest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here