Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The score this Saturday will be...

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
I can't believe I was banned for this... luckily I found to password to this account, which is why I had to make "Stewart"

Disgraceful, so glad I found the password, NSC is disgrace.

Dec 29, 2011
Reminds me of S'ton last year. Hopefully we can do Palace at home in the same style and put a dent in their promotion hopes.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Gonna stick with this account now, as the mods probably realize what a ridiculous decision it was to ban me.

I'm actually embarrassed for the mods, the level of intelligence is very low, and the level of insecurity is very high. If a member with a high post count posted the same thread you wouldn't have banned them. Grr, what a load of poo.

The second I got banned I spent ages trying to find the password for this account, when I got it I was so flipping happy, so I could make this post telling NSC how much of a disgrace their mod team is.

Mongs.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Gonna stick with this account now, as the mods probably realize what a ridiculous decision it was to ban me.

I'm actually embarrassed for the mods, the level of intelligence is very low, and the level of insecurity is very high. If a member with a high post count posted the same thread you wouldn't have banned them. Grr, what a load of poo.

The second I got banned I spent ages trying to find the password for this account, when I got it I was so flipping happy, so I could make this post telling NSC how much of a disgrace their mod team is.

Mongs.

Enjoy your second ban.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here