Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sam Baldock 'Saga'

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Had to change my account as people would find out my name and how i get my information. Most information i have leaked was all through other people too, those people know who i am and that's good enough for them

So, any insight into the striker search?

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
One of my sources says their should be some movement today, my guess is a striker as that is the next logical position to strengthen as i don't believe COG is going to be first choice and Colunga plays off a more advanced striker which CMS is not

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Viewing the Bristol City forum link I was more concerned to read that we are paying £5k per week to Ryan Harley (who is now at Swindon).

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
One of my sources says their should be some movement today, my guess is a striker as that is the next logical position to strengthen as i don't believe COG is going to be first choice and Colunga plays off a more advanced striker which CMS is not

Andy Delort ?
French Club statment today after rumours of Wigan ..
"At the moment, not a single agreement has been found with this club, even if discussions are ongoing. Discussions are also underway with several other clubs. A more important offer has been made by another British side, one which includes a club partnership which is very interesting for the youth system at Tours

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Today's news is of a new arrival but as to exact names i can't confirm just yet as i'm not 100% in the loop, i just know there is movement...

Thrilling. Four days to go in the transfer window and everyone knows we need a 20+ goal striker.
So your massive news is that...there's movement?
I'm hanging on every word.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Andy Delort ?
French Club statment today after rumours of Wigan ..
"At the moment, not a single agreement has been found with this club, even if discussions are ongoing. Discussions are also underway with several other clubs. A more important offer has been made by another British side, one which includes a club partnership which is very interesting for the youth system at Tours

Apologies, link attached.
http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/tourss-official-statement-on-andy-delort-and-wigan/

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Looking on Bristol City fansforum a chap whos supposedly "ITK" baldock set to join for just unde2m the started thread at 11.26 this morning

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
As much as i wanted Baldock, I'm not too sure id be happy with him being the new 'No. 9'

The way i see it is we signed Colunga instead of him.

I think Colunga has been signed to play as one of the two inside forwards, and the club are still looking to bring in a first choice striker. Time will tell!

Dec 29, 2011
Thrilling. Four days to go in the transfer window and everyone knows we need a 20+ goal striker.
So your massive news is that...there's movement?
I'm hanging on every word.

Stop being a dick. Kikikaikai knows something, I'd trust what he says.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sam Baldock is a short arse. Can't see it myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here