Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Ryder Cup

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Boorish behaviour seems standard now though. It's not the game that I grew up with.

Me neither, I may be a bit old but for me etiquette in golf is everything, I don't mind if players aren't very good and are hacking it down the fairway and 5 putting as long as they know the etiquette.
I assume that a lot of the American crowd actually play.
I love The Ryder Cup but the crowds make me cringe.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Hatton has been having a shocker, although back to two down after a putt around the cup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
First controversy - Koepka wants a drop, ref won't give it. Berger calls the decision bullshit. Koepka tells ref that if he breaks his wrist, it is the refs fault.

Learn to hit the ball straight chaps and then this wouldn't happen.

Koepka hits the shot and proves that the referee was correct. Well done ref.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
“If I brake my wrist” Koepka

It’s because you’re a waanker Brucie

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Americans moaning about where their shit drive went. Two referees told it's ok and in play. Big ****ing children, horrid people

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
WTF Casey :)

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Hovland miss putt...

Brooks if you think you're going to break your wrist take an f in drop. They are ghastly.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
USA been irresistible, Brooks is just super human. Europa as I predicted are being absolutely demolished. It's not the result some non golf fans would have wanted but it's the right result in terms of quality and I for one am thoroughly enjoying it.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
USA been irresistible, Brooks is just super human. Europa as I predicted are being absolutely demolished. It's not the result some non golf fans would have wanted but it's the right result in terms of quality and I for one am thoroughly enjoying it.

Indeed.

GEDDINAHORWL!!, one might almost say.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
All over, sadly. A tournament too far for some of our old guard, and the young talent in the US side is exceptional. Worried this is a bit of a generational shift, not sure we have equivalent young talent coming through to match the likes of Morikawa, Cantley, Schauffele, Sheffler.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

Not the result golf fans want either... unless American.

Yes they are playing some good stuff. Yes we know they have most of the top in the world however i would like to see it be a bit more competitive. Biggest lead at this stage in what..ever?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I feel sorry for broadcasters who have shelled out big money for the rights when most viewers on this side of the Atlantic probably wont tune in Sunday at all.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Not the result golf fans want either... unless American.

Yes they are playing some good stuff. Yes we know they have most of the top in the world however i would like to see it be a bit more competitive. Biggest lead at this stage in what..ever?

Just enjoy the majesty of the USAs golf, absolutely incredible. Brooks, Bryson and the gang have served it up and Europe have has no response. For this to be competitive USA would have had to play average, attritional golf.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here