Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Rozzers

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
A hand held camera at 150 yards from the subject is hardly likely to produce the sharpest of images that would stand up to scrutiny.

Perhaps not... but you can scan it for likely targets and then either approach them or take better evidential photos?

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I saw something I'd never seen before - a police officer in the North Stand using a video recorder. Round about kick-off time, at the top of the stairs to entrance F. He seemed mainly interested in what was going on at the front of the stand, not the back.

They were probably scanning the kids in the family stand high on Coke and Haribos. Talk about lets go ****ing mental. There's some right nutters in that stand.

Perhaps not... but you can scan it for likely targets and then either approach them or take better evidential photos?

I thought that was what the facilities of the police box were supposed to provide. Why position a police officer in a gangway, blocking the passage of fans trying to get to their seats?

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
I thought that was what the facilities of the police box were supposed to provide. Why position a police officer in a gangway, blocking the passage of fans trying to get to their seats?

I struggled to get around him to get to my seat, I was going to tap him on the shoulder but thought better of it.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The steward 'had words' with the bloke who sits (with his kids) in front of me on friday night for chanting and gesticulating 1-0 to the Brentford fans , talk about ridiculous.

el punal

Actually funnily enough i noticed there were a lot of Coppers outside after the game especially,
maybe they got wind that some Chelski were coming with them to " av it large " with some of Brightons lads.

Don't Chelsea have some sort of "affiliation" with Brentford, like they do with Rangers and Linfield? :yawn:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Don't Chelsea have some sort of "affiliation" with Brentford, like they do with Rangers and Linfield? :yawn:
Not really, just a few fans who've been priced out of chelsea now go to brentford, some go to AFC Wimbledon.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I saw something I'd never seen before - a police officer in the North Stand using a video recorder. Round about kick-off time, at the top of the stairs to entrance F. He seemed mainly interested in what was going on at the front of the stand, not the back.

Ohhhh so maybe that's the source of the video of 'singing' and beer chucking ...how kind of them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here