Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The road to Rome starts here.......

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The worlds greatest continental club competition begins tonight and all roads lead to Rome.

:clap2:

Who else will be keenly tuned in tonight and which game will you be watching?

We've got a big Champions League party in our local in Lyme with Chelsea v Bordeaux and Marseille v Liverpool being shown simultaneously, promises to be a great night.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'll be watching Chelsea I think, but if their's is dull I'll switch over to the bin-dippers.

I suppose though, more will respond along the lines of 'I'd rather grill my testicles than watch the Champions League. I'd far rather spite myself and refuse to watch any good football, in protest at the ridiculous money, etc, etc blah blah blah....'

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't be arsed with these early rounds so probably won't watch. And I hope the bin dippers lose. I don't like the way the 3rd and 4th placed teams qualify over champions of other relativelty well respected leagues.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Let's not forget freescoring Wolves against Jongleurs SE25 in the Championship. I'm hoping for another 9-0.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'm going to watch...

Wait for it...

Portsmouth Reserves v Arsenal Reserves...

I shall use it as a scouting mission for Micky.

Jimmy Grimble

Hopefully all the English teams lose.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll be watching Chelsea I think, but if their's is dull I'll switch over to the bin-dippers.

I suppose though, more will respond along the lines of 'I'd rather grill my testicles than watch the Champions League. I'd far rather spite myself and refuse to watch any good football, in protest at the ridiculous money, etc, etc blah blah blah....'

I reckon Chelsea will be anything but their usual dull selves this season ( I base this on watching MOTD just the once so far this season, last weekend)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here