Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The REMF 6 - Thanks and Results

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
AdrianDINho said:
No free DVD for you.:jester:

Your last lift you get off me. Oh and if u dont keep to the arrangement and give me a DVD you can just pay a tenner for petrol money - esp having to go 15 mins out of my way at half 11 at night and i'll just use that £10 to buy the DVD - Knob

Trilby

Mar 10, 2004
Offside
Blimey, my account does work!

I've been trying to post for a while but it has never let me (probably because I'm Palace).

Anyway, I wanted to say thank you to all those who made REMF 6 possible. I really enjoyed it, even if we did lost on penalties...again!

It's an honour to play for such a great fund and superb that we raised so much money!

I actually said to the boys during our warm-up that maybe we should practice penalties seeing how the last two years went, but was totally ignored. Oh well.

Cheers and see you all next year!

Trilby

Mar 10, 2004
Offside
The Large One said:
You didn't miss that SITTER near the end did you?
Haha! No! I'm not sure who that was, I think it was our number 16. I was safely about 30 yards away. I'm fact I didn't really do much all match apart from put a few crosses in, blaze a left-foot shot high and wide, and score a penalty.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Trilby said:
Number 7. Right mid for most of the match, with a fleeting spell upfront.

I got cramp trying to mark you! :angry:

Well played though mate!

I really enjoyed myself last Friday and i cant wait untill next year!

Trilby

Mar 10, 2004
Offside
ali jenkins said:
I got cramp trying to mark you! :angry:

Well played though mate!

I really enjoyed myself last Friday and i cant wait untill next year!

Ha! You kept breaking forward though meaning I had to track back loads, which was a pain!

The game was the most enjoyable I've played in, and it was played in a good spirit. Roll on next year already!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Trilby said:
Ha! You kept breaking forward though meaning I had to track back loads, which was a pain!

The game was the most enjoyable I've played in, and it was played in a good spirit. Roll on next year already!

I had a 5/10 min spell when i thaught i was gunna collapse and i had nothing left in the tank and you nearly scored twice! Thanks for missing!

I got a second wind when you went upfront!

Trilby

Mar 10, 2004
Offside
Richie Morris said:
I was marking your 11. He was pretty decent. I thought your 9 was the best player.
Number 11 was my brother, Seb. He was always the good footballer in the family, the bastard.

9 was Jonesey. I think he played pro in Norway or something for a bit.

Trilby

Mar 10, 2004
Offside
ali jenkins said:
I had a 5/10 min spell when i thaught i was gunna collapse and i had nothing left in the tank and you nearly scored twice! Thanks for missing!

I got a second wind when you went upfront!
You need'nt have bothered worrying; my finishing is terrible. Hence why I stay in midfield and leave it to the strikers (to miss, more than not!)

1066gull

sheebo said:
Your last lift you get off me. Oh and if u dont keep to the arrangement and give me a DVD you can just pay a tenner for petrol money - esp having to go 15 mins out of my way at half 11 at night and i'll just use that £10 to buy the DVD - Knob
Easy:rolleyes: I was just being sarci with you. I very well know I have to give something in return for petrol money, as that wont be on...

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Trilby said:
You need'nt have bothered worrying; my finishing is terrible. Hence why I stay in midfield and leave it to the strikers (to miss, more than not!)

Only one really bad miss I remember and thanks for putting all the pens into the corners - I STILL ache from all that diving around!
Have to agree, was played in a great spirit and a good game

Thanks so much

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Trilby said:
Number 11 was my brother, Seb. He was always the good footballer in the family, the bastard.

9 was Jonesey. I think he played pro in Norway or something for a bit.

Oh right you're Seb's bro. I know Seb as he used to play for Rusthall and i played for Broad Oak in the Crowborough league. He's always been a great player and we played together in rep games at Guildford for interleague i believe (when i was a bit slimmer (i was no. 4)

Fair play... I was marking you aswell 7 i tihnk

Trilby

Mar 10, 2004
Offside
sheebo said:
Oh right you're Seb's bro. I know Seb as he used to play for Rusthall and i played for Broad Oak in the Crowborough league. He's always been a great player and we played together in rep games at Guildford for interleague i believe (when i was a bit slimmer (i was no. 4)

Fair play... I was marking you aswell 7 i tihnk
Oh yeah, I remember him saying about you after last year's match. It's quite bizarre that you two should come up against each other again years later in a charity match!

I guess you had one over him because you knew his game!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here