Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Ref

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why didn't Shaw get a second yellow for the hand ball? Casemiro should have gone too. Thank God for VAR!
It wasn't deliberate or denying a goal scoring opportunity.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Absolutely DISGRACEFUL bias - literally embarrassing. Every 50/50 to them - utter garbage. Anyone saying otherwise prob wasn’t there to see it…

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I thought the ref was poor. Bias would be pushing it, but as things ramped up he failed to stem the tide and lost authority

when it flaired up he should have sent antony or whoever it was, off, and stamped his authority. But failed

Dunks booking was justified, but provoked.

Last edited:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Against the grain, nowhere near as bad as the ref against say Liverpool in the cup and not in the same league as Spurs There were 2 blatant fouls by us - one of which that led to Anthony losing his shit that on another day he could have been sent off for - that he didn't give.

As for the pen, I don't know anyone who saw it in real time.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Seems to be a small trend in threads like this. All the decisions that went against us get listed but none that went against the opposition.

Or am I right in believing that we never get any decisions ever and all the refs hate us ?

I must have missed the thread after the Wolves match. It would have been ten had it not been for the referee bias.

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
Absolutely DISGRACEFUL bias - literally embarrassing. Summed up by not insisting Bruno cunty leave the pitch after having the trainers on?! Every 50/50 to them - utter garbage. Anyone saying otherwise prob wasn’t there to see it…
Isn't the ruling that if a player gets booked for a foul then the injured player doesn't have to leave the pitch? 🤔

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Isn't the ruling that if a player gets booked for a foul then the injured player doesn't have to leave the pitch? 🤔
Bloke behind me said that - if true cest la vie. Still an utterly embarrassingly biased ‘referee’ from start to finish. Must have hated giving the most clear pen ever (that he of course missed in normal time)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thought he was poor. The first half particularly, if you wore red the advantage was played, blue and white play was pulled back.

He improved in the second half in that respect, but then made howlers around Antony and Casemiro.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Absolutely DISGRACEFUL bias - literally embarrassing. Summed up by not insisting Bruno cunty leave the pitch after having the trainers on?! Every 50/50 to them - utter garbage. Anyone saying otherwise prob wasn’t there to see it…
Did the physio actually come on to treat Fernandes?

I thought it was just the ref checking on him whilst he rolled around in agony.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here