Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The RB from Chelsea

mxs_harrow

Jan 20, 2009
HA5
That's the weirdest answer to a question that I've seen in a long time, even on the Brexit thread!

Apologies, just trying to put a supportive, positive spin on this one-off bad result and don't believe that anyone representing out club (including loanees) should be hung out to dry. Really don't like the rubbish spouted on Match of the Day, although prepared to put up with every week when we hopefully and rightfully get promoted.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Murray, Skalak, March, Murphy, Sidwell, Norwood and Hemed. All second string ?

How many of the back 4 are regular 1st team starters? If we were picking our best 4 in midfield, would we start with Norwood, Skalak, Sidwell on the field? Given we only have 3 strikers, we were forced to play a couple of first team in those roles.

As a team it was clearly second string. With a few first team starters involved but still no where near the best side we can put on the field.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Wasn't there only saw the highlights, to be honest CH want s to keep his eye on the prize and elimination from this competition is the best that can happen to us. An unfortunate display by some team members, some close calls from us in the first half but not our day. Put it behind us and move on. Not in the least worried about this.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Thought the Chelsea lad was shocking but it's the kids debut FFS. BFG was worse and all three goals were preventable. Having travelled all the way back to the 70's yesterday I would've liked the team to have turned up too but it's not the end of the world. It does show that we are going to need to strengthen the squad a lot before next season. None of yesterdays back four could fill in even as a squad player next season IMO even Goldson needs to go out on loan as he has regressed from last year.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Must confess I like many don't get this signing and being a Chelsea player I bet he's on pretty good money for a youngster....very odd unless we're looking to buy him mmmmm.

Actually you said you were almost certain he was probably going to replace Bruno in the first XI.

But carry on talking shit, it's what you normally do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here