• meh opponents - can't be arsed

Votes: 134 56.8%
  • thinking about it

Votes: 52 22.0%

• Total voters

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Half time views:

Looked good - Gilmour (Busy and precise) Gross/ Estupinan (usual selves) Welbeck and Pedro (lively combo, good interchanges both unlucky not to score)

Looked rusty but no concerns: Dunk, Webster, Mitoma (better than he has been but still missing the final piece, can’t tell if it’s a confidence thing but somethings not quite clicking)

Looked very rusty: March, contributed very little

Poor: Steele, horrendous error for the goal and another mix up minutes later. Dahoud, every time I watch him he’s sloppy in possession, either gives it away, picked the wrong pass or it’s just slightly behind the intended target thus breaking up momentum. Early days I know but as a replacement for Alexis Mac I’m not seeing it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hasn’t it always been blue ?
No
022C18E6-39E6-4FBE-B5D0-208D25A3F84A.jpeg

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Look it’s been a bit pish but I have faith that the players will get up to speed and we’ll look better once the team gel a bit.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Tactics look different to last season. No double pivot or tempting opposition. Can't quite figure out what we're trying to do.
I trust de Zerbi but we look very ordinary right now.
I've got to imagine that as a smart man who thinks very deeply about football, RDZ has no doubt concluded that we can't keep playing the same tactics and not expect other teams to figure out how to counter it.

I expect to see him pull out some new tricks this season

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Perspective from the ground - definitely far from our best but still comfortably dominating possession and one freak mistake the difference.

Webster and Dahoud have been poor, Dunk and March look rusty. Steele a bit uncertain.

Positives - Joao Pedro, again! What a player! Estupinan and Mitoma - class!

Worse than ever half time queues!

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
I've got to imagine that as a smart man who thinks very deeply about football, RDZ has no doubt concluded that we can't keep playing the same tactics and not expect other teams to figure out how to counter it.

I expect to see him pull out some new tricks this season
Agree. And I expect to be one of the last to figure out what he's doing.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Thanks, looked on my chromebook and looks better than through the youtube app on tv.
Was watching the champions of Europe vs Cardiff in glorious UHD on our new TV and switched over to the YouTube app for this friendly and the picture quality was awful. Now watching our YouTube channel on an IPad which is much clearer.

Both devices using WiFi and we have FTTH at 360 so not sure why the app is shit on the tv but fine via the IPad

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Get used to frustration, teams know how we play now. We will have a few games like this I think

I hope RDZ does have a Plan B in mind

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here