Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Queen has COVID.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I would suggest she sits tight and tries not to do too much. She’s been doing that for the last 70 years to be fair.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Is it any different if the Queen or someone else gets it?

The reason why a lot of countries are removing all/some restrictions isnt because we are now in a Covid-free world but because the severity is now lower and there is absolutely zero chance of getting rid of the virus entirely.

This. Vast majority are only getting cold-like symptoms now and the vast majority of kids have had mild/no symptoms throughout the whole pandemic. At some point we have to live with the bloody thing - now is the right time imo

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Another excuse for the anti monarchists to have a go on here.

Get well soon your Maj. Hope you recover for your jubilee celebrations.

I hope she does, I'm looking forward to an extra day off.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Ahhh your a monarchist now are you, right oh [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What made you think that I was not a monarchist, I have never posted anything derogatory about the Royal Family.
The truth is I totally respect The Queen as for the rest of them I just accept them apart from Andrew of course, but I have never liked Andrew.
I'm afraid you have got your post all tits up.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Chopper go’s on like a broken record, his teeth are broken I think he’s a broken man [emoji23]

I never expect anything else from a pig but a grunt.
Coming from one of the biggest tossers on here I totally ignore anything you contribute.
Sounds like you have pissed in your tights.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I would suggest she sits tight and tries not to do too much. She’s been doing that for the last 70 years to be fair.
Actually that's anything but fair. The fact that you may have a passionate dislike for royalty is a complete irrelevance in this context. The suggestion in your first sentence is entirely reasonable, however.

Get well soon, your Maj.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Is it any different if the Queen or someone else gets it?

The reason why a lot of countries are removing all/some restrictions isnt because we are now in a Covid-free world but because the severity is now lower and there is absolutely zero chance of getting rid of the virus entirely.

Yes because it will be all over the news that she has got Covid and will be a reminder that it is not safe to totally relax, as all the health experts are saying and I would rather listen and be led by them than cretins like Johnson and you.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yes because it will be all over the news that she has got Covid and will be a reminder that it is not safe to totally relax, as all the health experts are saying and I would rather listen and be led by them than cretins like Johnson and you.

Good stay off the streets then you plum [emoji2357]

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Well that’s a blatant lie seeing as you’ve replied to two of my posts above [emoji23][emoji23][emoji2357]

What a plum [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Only when it's personal and you accuse people of being something they are not.
Subject wise I don't waste my time on your type, not worth it as you are always wrong.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
When The Queen gets it, it shows that we are not out of the woods yet and we still need to be careful and test to stop infection.
But don't worry, this week Johnson will get rid of all restrictions and end free testing, even though kids are not yet vaccinated.
But Johnson doesn't care about The Queen after all he has already lied to her and held a party on the eve of her husbands funeral.
And all because he wants to be liked and become the king of the world.

According to the BBC she’s got mild cold like symptoms and is still working.

If anything it proves he’s right.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I’d presume to the queen isn’t having to pop down Asda on the bus to do her shopping and is therefore less likely to catch covid in theory.

The Queen catching covid shouldn’t be any more newsworthy than any other old person catching it, but you can certainly argue it’s a different indicator than a ‘normal’ person getting it.

Exactly.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
This is a post about the Queen..... Moron

And I posted about the Queen getting Covid you thicko.
I hope she is going to be OK, as usual she will be leading the way in this country and its a timely reminder that, as all the health experts are saying, the time is not right to ease all the restrictions and take away free testing, especially as it is only being done to get Johnson off the hook.
So put your cock away.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Quick post to those that are using this thread to trade insults and personal abuse: this goes directly against Bozza’s wish that NSC is primarily a fun place to spend a bit of time. Please dial it back or you won’t be able to contribute to the thread any longer. Thanks

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Those same experts were saying the country should lockdown in December. That’s fine, they can take a view but you have to understand that experts in a field do not necessarily share the same view on their specialized subject. By the way I have been in favour of caution throughout the pandemic but feel we are now coming out of it, for the moment anyway. Try to be kind if you reply to my post ie try to avoid calling me a thicko or a simpleton for daring to have a different opinion to yours.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Actually that's anything but fair. The fact that you may have a passionate dislike for royalty is a complete irrelevance in this context. The suggestion in your first sentence is entirely reasonable, however.

Get well soon, your Maj.

It’s totally just, fair and accurate.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Does this mean COVID now gets to refer to itself as being “By Royal Appointment” like Fortnums or Weetabix get to?

Get well soon, Liz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here