Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Proposed National Park Boundary at Falmer

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
From todays letter to the editor...

Falmer development rat

How convenient it is that the boundaries of the proposed national park has been so precisely changed to exclude Falmer. And yet include much more already built-up areas. I smell a rat.

Andy Warwick, Burgess Hill

I am sure he can smell a lot of unpleasant aromas in Burgess Hill. (Sorry for any offence caused).

sigh....some people see conspiracies everywhere.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Quite right. Utter madness to include a town the size of Lewes in the National Park what with all the planning restrictions that go with it. Is common sense breaking out in RTPI? About fecking time!

Agree 100%. My brother-in-law lives in the Pembrokshire National Park and it causes all sorts of problems when any planning application is submitted. They become increasingly bureaucratic and in most cases unnecessarily complicated and time consuming!

It looks like all the relevant Government departments/agencies are talking to each other so hopefully if Falmer given the yes, there is no cause for a legal challange to the decision (other than being a NIMBY)

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Agree 100%. My brother-in-law lives in the Pembrokshire National Park and it causes all sorts of problems when any planning application is submitted. They become increasingly bureaucratic and in most cases unnecessarily complicated and time consuming!

It looks like all the relevant Government departments/agencies are talking to each other so hopefully if Falmer given the yes, there is no cause for a legal challange to the decision (other than being a NIMBY)

Sorry, your post is null & void as you spelt challenge incorrectly.

You'll have to re-register to NSC - subject to an enquiry by the Mods.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here