The 'pride' of sarf lundun...in SUSSEX!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
Whilst working at a leisure centre outside in East Grinstead in SUSSEX i spied several banners declaring the legend : cpfc east grinstead football academy! WTF? Get out of our county and piss off back to lundun. Cnuts! :tantrum::wanker:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There's an old fella who I see in Arundel all the time wearing a TDK Palace jacket. Can't bring myself to abuse him.

D

Deleted member 22389

Worst thing I saw was a Palace shirt inside Aldi Lewes. Who wears a bloody Palace shirt in Sussex. Felt like shouting some abuse, but that would have made me look like a thug, which I am not.

We should all get together and get some Palace Free Zone stickers and stick them around Sussex lol.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
I saw a Brighton shirt in Wimbledon... Surely they should be wearing AFC's kit

Sometimes you will even see a Brighton shirt in Gillingham too. (oh that would be me)

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I saw a Brighton shirt in Crawley yesterday.

There are loads popping up in Crawley and also as I drove through Horley yesterday two kids one in green and black the other in blue and white shirts, so much nicer than seeing the usual Manure or Chelski kits

D

Deleted member 22389

I do notice the odd Chelsea shirt in the Peacehaven / Newhaven area. I don't think these are plastics. A lot of Londoners have moved down this way as they can no longer stand the place.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I would say (coming from EG) that when I was at school in the 80s that quite a few kids supported Palace as you can get to East Croydon from EG station. My mum still lives there and in the local paper at xmas was a full page ad for a half season ticket with them.

Charlton used to run their buses from the high street too so now we are on the up it's our time to kick them both back where they belong.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Saw some fat, chavvy bloke in Worthing in a palace shirt (fat belly and all) and tracksuit bottoms with his wife.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I have a family of Palace (Dad, Mum and three boys aged between 6 and 10) living right next door to me in Seaford.

They know I am an Albion fan after seeing the 2000 mosaic prints delivered to my house last year. So now I get abused by these bloody kids. They seem pretty well educated and nice usually but one actually called me 'scum' the other day!!

I am not proud at all but I snapped back. I told him to pop indoors and ask his dad to show him the league table. He is 6 for God's sake... I am ashamed!!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I have a family of Palace (Dad, Mum and three boys aged between 6 and 10) living right next door to me in Seaford.

They know I am an Albion fan after seeing the 2000 mosaic prints delivered to my house last year. So now I get abused by these bloody kids. They seem pretty well educated and nice usually but one actually called me 'scum' the other day!!

I am not proud at all but I snapped back. I told him to pop indoors and ask his dad to show him the league table. He is 6 for God's sake... I am ashamed!!

Couple all this with the fact that my best mate for the last 30 years is Palace through and through and so are his two teenage sons... I am surrounded!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
There’s quite a few Palace fans in East Grinstead probably due to the fact it’s very easy to get trains into Croydon from there, the train takes a little over 30 minutes whereas East Grinstead to Falmer is a bit of pain and believe it or not takes well over an hour and a half. Quite a large number of Croydon folk seem to move to places along the A22 too, I say let Palace have the place.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Worst thing I saw was a Palace shirt inside Aldi Lewes. Who wears a bloody Palace shirt in Sussex. Felt like shouting some abuse, but that would have made me look like a thug, which I am not.

We should all get together and get some Palace Free Zone stickers and stick them around Sussex lol.

IMG-20120505-WA0002.jpg

brightonpier2.jpg

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

sounds like a prime candidate for a late night shit on the neighbours doorstep!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports