Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the positives from today!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
a point

we deserved at least the point we gained

jarret looks class

currie looks like he has a fantastic vision and long range pass on him! + every corner bar 1 was quality

robinson is developing into a very accomplished and sensible thinking footballer

nichols is a player which no one notices....which is fantastic because he does all the simple stuff so well. a great player that keeps the ball moving..please sign him!!!

our no2 keeper is phenomenal

we are mssing our star striker yet we created many chances

virgo can whack the ball

barrett didnt score

coventry fans turning silent as we equalised

the new shirt is growing on me!!!

the moaning gits on here and at the ground have shut up!!!

we are brighton and hove albion

what a great day in the sun in my opinion. i know we didnt win but that performance has lifted my spirits so much!!!

curbstheman

Dec 24, 2003
southampton
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
a point

we deserved at least the point we gained

jarret looks class

currie looks like he has a fantastic vision and long range pass on him! + every corner bar 1 was quality

robinson is developing into a very accomplished and sensible thinking footballer

nichols is a player which no one notices....which is fantastic because he does all the simple stuff so well. a great player that keeps the ball moving..please sign him!!!

our no2 keeper is phenomenal

we are mssing our star striker yet we created many chances

virgo can whack the ball

barrett didnt score

coventry fans turning silent as we equalised

the moaning gits on here and at the ground have shut up!!!

we are brighton and hove albion

what a great day in the sun in my opinion. i know we didnt win but that performance has lifted my spirits so much!!!

shame about the tea

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
There are some great positives there. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
you forgot to add

it wasn't pissing it down

always a positive when watching us play

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
I agree with most of that.
Just not sure about Jarrett yet,still can't see an end product.Hope he gets used to this level of football soon.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
oapdodge said:
I agree with most of that.
Just not sure about Jarrett yet,still can't see an end product.Hope he gets used to this level of football soon.

i think hes great!!! hes one of those players..like brooker that when he gets the ball you think 'this lad will do something'. nice to have a variation in styles of the wingers!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Thing that pissed me off today was that our support was embarresing at home as usual today, and that is understandable at withdean, but why oh why do we have to barrack the opposition fans when we score saying "your not singing anymore2. It just makes us look like dickheads.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
chez said:
but why oh why do we have to barrack the opposition fans when we score saying "your not singing anymore2. It just makes us look like dickheads.

because they wernt singing anymore? :dunce:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
chez said:
Thing that pissed me off today was that our support was embarresing at home as usual today, and that is understandable at withdean, but why oh why do we have to barrack the opposition fans when we score saying "your not singing anymore2. It just makes us look like dickheads.

a/ support crap at withdean= not being able to stand up means nobody bothers to start many chants or join in
b/ every team does " your not singing anymore" why be different?

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
Originally posted by mejonaNO1

Have you taken a close look at how badly made it is ?
Naff iron on Skint (more like Stink !)
Badge tucked away in the corner
Lack of full stripes down the front.

Not that I'm complaining :lolol:

Plenty of positives today after Tuesdays dire performance. The big pluses for me were the performances of Robinson and Currie. Currie still looks static but his vision and distribution were excellent today. Maybe Central midfield just behind the front two could be his position? Robinson showed vision and touch way beyond his years. The performance of Hinshelwood is also worth mentioning. Although not outstanding, he gave a good account of himself in what has been a problem position.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Braders7 said:
a/ support crap at withdean= not being able to stand up means nobody bothers to start many chants or join in
b/ every team does " your not singing anymore" why be different?

Yeah I know but, It makes us look just as bad as the rest as them. We dont sing a song for 89 minutes and then we score and all we can do is comment on them not singing anymore. Yeah everyone does it but it's still a bit sad don't you think?

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
Why so much bleach in their hair ??
I can't tell who the feck it is from where I stand/sit. Name not easy to read.:rolleyes:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
chez said:
Yeah I know but, It makes us look just as bad as the rest as them. We dont sing a song for 89 minutes and then we score and all we can do is comment on them not singing anymore. Yeah everyone does it but it's still a bit sad don't you think?
yes , probably true

but after all the general shit that gets thrown at albion fans for those 89 mins , we've got to gloat some how?

skintboy

Jul 12, 2003
Eastborne
Withdean is so quiet and the Coventry fans made all the noise through-out the game til`89th minute but then away from home our support is great,it is nothing new and until we get another"north stand"which we had at Goldstone it won`t change!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The vocal support was poor today.We only seem to get behind the players when we are winning; when the players need support is when we are struggling.

:clap: :clap2: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here