Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The poll that matters: which position will we finish in?

Where will we finish?

• 1st

Votes: 23 9.8%
  • 2nd

Votes: 98 41.7%
  • 3rd

Votes: 106 45.1%
  • 4th

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • 5th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7th (or below)

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I fear a resurgent Derby will do us at home and scupper our automatics ...
But only by GD

God I do hope I'm wrong ....
This heart v head thing ain't easy

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I'd like to think otherwise, but I fear we'll fall at the last and come 3rd - that last game against Boro could be very painful if it's not sorted by then. However, as I would have been happy with mid-table at the beginning of the season, I can't complain.

Not sure what history tells us about teams coming 3rd winning the p/offs, but I have a feeling it's not good.

Norwich did it last year and in the last five seasons the team that has finished 3rd has won the play offs on 3 occasions.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
3rd or 4th. All depends on how Hull do. They have 6 points to catch up and are out of form, but they have the easiest of run-ins; Huddersfield, Wolves, Reading, Leeds, Brentford, Bolton & Rotherham who will all have nothing to play for by the time they play Hull.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
The poll that matters: Sorry the poll does not matter in the least, what people may think is irrelevant.........

Which position will we finish in? This is what matters..and we won`t know till after the last match...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Last minute at MK?
MK scored from a free-kick that shouldn't have been given, then they got a penalty that shouldn't have been given. I don't think we were lucky.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The poll that matters: Sorry the poll does not matter in the least, what people may think is irrelevant.........
Jesus, are you making a bid for president pedant?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I've gone for third. I think it's been an excellent season and we've got a real chance but it is going to be very tough to overtake either Middlesbrough or Burnley with the games remaining. Still can't believe the season we've had though. I'd have been happy with tenth at the start of the season after what happened last year and we're mathematically guaranteed that with six games to go!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
2nd-Ashley to lead Burnley's implosion as he is not a fan of the Cup.We have a team that do not let their heads drop in adversity and know they are good enough to play in the Prem.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
3rd which will be decided away at Boro, as they go 2nd.

It'll be a very sad day indeed.

No idea why, but I get a vague inkling that you may be a 'glass half empty' type of person....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here