Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "Polite" Archer & Bellotti Challenge...

SeagullsReloaded

SeagullsReloaded.com
Aug 29, 2011
Spain
It's Friday afternoon and I just took some time out to revisit that period of our history when Messrs Archer and Bellotti were in charge of our beloved football club. How far we've come since.

Since I know you're all a very creative lot, I thought I set up a weekend teaser that for sure will get the emotions running high and the old grey matter going.

The challenge is this...and it is a challenge believe me.

GIVEN HOW FAR THE ALBION HAVE COME SINCE 1996/1997, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAY TO OUR OLD CHUMS ARCHER AND BELLOTTI IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE TODAY?

OR

(ARGUABLY MORE INTERESTING) WHAT WORDS WOULD YOU USE TO DESCRIBE ARCHER AND BELLOTTI?

Easy so far?

THE REAL CHALLENGE IS YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO USE ANY SWEAR WORDS OF ANY KIND - NONE WHATSOEVER OTHERWISE I'M SURE THE ADMINS ON HERE MIGHT DELETE YOUR POST.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
rot in hell you pair of fucknuggety bollockfaced fluffbuckets

p.s sorry didn't see the no sweary bit due to red mist forming at the sight of their names

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Can we also include that cuntttttt stanley as well...

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I would wish them a long, painful, drawn out death.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I wouldn't bother making the effort to talk to them to be honest. They were in it for the money and probably couldn't care less that we are successful now

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
I expect its me but a tiny bit of my brain, (well only about 1%), actually can't help thanking them. I know we went through hell, I know they did it for the wrong reasons, and, yes, I would never want us or any other team to go through what we did. But its also true that if they hadn't done what they did, we almost certainly wouldn't be in a state of the art stadium, with 20,000 crowds, fantastic team and manager, top of the league, etc, etc. Its a funny old world sometimes.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I personally think that Greg Stanley was the worst, he was originally a fan, who then stiffed the club.

Bill Archer's final act was to write off £700k that the club owed him.

Bellotti is a weasel.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Why must I be polite - they nearly killed my football club. I think I would just spit in their faces. Avoids the need to talk to them

Last edited:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
When you made your millions did you ever consider how it'd tarnish the childhoods of children not even at school yet? Or of the local community?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I expect its me but a tiny bit of my brain, (well only about 1%), actually can't help thanking them. I know we went through hell, I know they did it for the wrong reasons, and, yes, I would never want us or any other team to go through what we did. But its also true that if they hadn't done what they did, we almost certainly wouldn't be in a state of the art stadium, with 20,000 crowds, fantastic team and manager, top of the league, etc, etc. Its a funny old world sometimes.

They get NO credit for what has been achieved IN SPITE of the un-holy mess they left behind themselves. They are just worthless SCUM who systematically raped the club, players, staff and supporters and told everyone a pack of lies.

ALL the credit goes to Dick Knight and Martin Perry and bob Pinnock for picking up the peices, glueing them back together again and making BHAFC a much stronger club

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
They get NO credit for what has been achieved IN SPITE of the un-holy mess they left behind themselves. They are just worthless SCUM who systematically raped the club, players, staff and supporters and told everyone a pack of lies.

ALL the credit goes to Dick Knight and Martin Perry and bob Pinnock for picking up the peices, glueing them back together again and making BHAFC a much stronger club

This.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here