Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The pied piper of the north stand

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
No just get bad press on here from people that we never post on here . Like i say you know what i am about and the people who i mix with we have no hidden agenda . Let us know what you want us to sing and we will sort it . Like i say all welcome i am no super fan just support the team . Come over and meet the lads :clap:

Crack on mate. Its a football match for Christs sake. Bring the noise. These people wanna sit on their hands that's up to them. Keep up the good work.

Allez allez oooohhh!!!

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
I think they do excellent and are the reason why everyone else sings too. Keep it up. We need more areas of singing groups

Surely we can not get annoyed at our own fans!!
I would love it though if they could move more central. Only to get everyone singing in the north.
:albion2:

Mate we would love to move into the middle . The club have had talks with us and they can not move us all over as people have there seats and do not wish to move . The club have been moving people over to the North west who want to have a bit of a sing up .

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Away gamers will know fully well how much 'The Pied Piper' helps make it all a great sing-song and fun. Am nowhere near the Norff for home games so makes no odds to me. As much noise as possible I would say though.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well now.

1) It would be good if all the people who wanted to sing were together and all those who didn't were also. It would be friendly, considerate and humane. It would also improve the atmosphere and get behind the players. It doesn't need to be in the middle. It can be in the corner and that's what I would suggest. Though if there are people who have bought STs in the middle of the North and don't want to sing I'd wonder what these sad acts were up to and how their sales call had been progressed.

2) If everyone does get together at the West end then sing in unison. Don't try and make a new one up every month. Let them evolve organically like they used to.

3) For most of the first half the NW corner were the only people in the ground providing a proper football atmosphere. They should be congratulated on that, not taken to task over the internet.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Finger lickers.

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
So how would one go about moving to the singing corner/section??

Contact the club . They want the ground buzzing as we do . The more people we get in the North west the better it will move the day ticket people to other parts of the ground and put more people who want to get behind the team in one place . Come on get involved lets make home games like away days :ascarf:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
So how would one go about moving to the singing corner/section??

Phone the club ticket line and see if you can swap (official).

Or sit in one of the many empty seats (may not be sustainable if David Burke and Sami get their act together, if so see above).

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The thing is we don't give a flying **** . We have nothing against anyone we turn up have a few beers try and create an atmosphere make up a few songs and have a laugh . why not come on board . Or just come up and tell us to our faces what you want us to sing . I am sure we can sort things out :thumbsup:
Can anyone actually find something to criticise in this post? I can't.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Can anyone actually find something to criticise in this post? I can't.

No that's what football is all about for me. Meet your mates, lubricate your throat, get behind the team, have a laugh. The older i get the less I can stand up and the more interested i am in tactics and formations and fitness but the first sentence is the lifeblood of professional football. Without it the following would be the same as it is for Cycling or Gymnastics. Both fantastically hard to do at top level. Both as interesting to watch as a house warping in real time.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Sadly they would rather sing shit than something the majority like. Shame as it would be a good atmosphere but the peirced weirdos would rather chant crap and bost that they don't give a f***

MattyC

May 12, 2013
Why does it offend you so much that someone is trying to create an atmosphere by getting people singing? No one is claiming to be a super fan, they are just trying to enjoy the game and get people going! There are too many lifeless people sitting in the north stand and it is hard to get an atmosphere generated! There are too many people on this forum with negative points of view towards the police box fans. There doesn't seem to be any evidence that others are putting in as much effort to the atmosphere and maybe you should drop the attitude and stop seeing it as anything other than what it is, lifelong Brighton fans trying to rally people behind the team.

There's no rivalry or anyone trying to outsing others it's just people singing different songs, no one expects everyone to sing the same songs at the same time, there are over 20,000 fans at the matches why would anyone expect them all to sing the same songs? I think you need to chill out a little!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :thumbsup:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It was funny to see the pied piper lead his troops like rats in to the north stand just as the second half started today. Standing in the aisle hands aloft like a superstar. Guess what your nothing special your a fan. If you don't like what others are singing tough or sing with them. Don't get your hair off.

Yes you put up flags and stand up but does this make you a super fan? I don't think so

You pathetic little man.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
no one expects everyone to sing the same songs at the same time, there are over 20,000 fans at the matches why would anyone expect them all to sing the same songs?

Because they manage it at plenty of other much bigger grounds around the world with a far superior atmosphere to the Amex?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It was funny to see the pied piper lead his troops like rats in to the north stand just as the second half started today. Standing in the aisle hands aloft like a superstar. Guess what your nothing special your a fan. If you don't like what others are singing tough or sing with them. Don't get your hair off.

Yes you put up flags and stand up but does this make you a super fan? I don't think so

What a bitter post. Would you have thought this if, god forbid, BHA would have won 3-0 with scintillating football? It really isn't worth getting so wound-up about harmless matters or people, life's too short.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here