Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I have no idea what the person above me's avatar is, some monument possibly?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Referee!!! said:
Oh bloody hell. It's the front cover of 'Who's Next' by The Who, released in 1971, and, to my mind, is their best ever album.

That 'monument' was actually a plinth located in a slag heap outside Sheffield which they saw on return from a gig further up north. They liked it so much, they returned a week later to take a picture for the cover of said album, and devoid of any real ideas, they pissed against it. You can just make out the marks of the wee-wee sliding down the slab as they are walking away form it.

There 1066, now you can comment on it. :rolleyes:

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
The Large One said:
Oh bloody hell. It's the front cover of 'Who's Next' by The Who, released in 1971, and, to my mind, is their best ever album.

That 'monument' was actually a plinth located in a slag heap outside Sheffield which they saw on return from a gig further up north. They liked it so much, they returned a week later to take a picture for the cover of said album, and devoid of any real ideas, they pissed against it. You can just make out the marks of the wee-wee sliding down the slab as they are walking away form it.

Who?

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
The Large One said:

wont get fooled again is a great track to end it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here