The Owls were given a footballing masterclass

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
fook me it shows you are far we have fallen if we have to aim to be like you fooking lot, but its true we need to play amore attacking style ,its hard with our over paid bunch of cast offs and fookin rejects ,but a big with a big clear out in the summer we could be swopping places with you fookin lot next year.

Bless.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
fook me it shows you are far we have fallen if we have to aim to be like you fooking lot, but its true we need to play amore attacking style ,its hard with our over paid bunch of cast offs and fookin rejects ,but a big with a big clear out in the summer we could be swopping places with you fookin lot next year.

Sorry, I think you've got a bit confused and lost, and meant that post for the Crawley Town board - it's about 25 miles up the road.

zigzag

Mar 22, 2011
Lewes

We have no intention of swapping places with you, stay where you are please.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
did my head on the drive home. Is it really that difficult for pundits on a phone in about our club to know how is ours and who is on loan

Me too! I thought I must be wrong because they're the "experts". Some experts. Last time I ever doubt myself versus former players and Johnny Come Latelys, even if they do write for the national press / books about the club. I know MY club best!!

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
3918568201.jpg

:clap:

:smile:

3918568201.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And whilst looking at that site I had a quick read of the Sheff Utd report. That twat Darius Henderson is team captain and not very popular if the comments are to be believed. And I did chuckle at the sitters he missed on TFLS on Saturday night.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

http://www.rong-chang.com/

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Big guns.

Last season it came down to you only had to WIN one f***ing game. Against those wankers up the road. At home.

AND YOU f***ed IT UP.

May you stay in this division for a long, long time.

Swap places hahahahahahahaha

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex

I don't know why you're so confident of going up next season - it will be a struggle for you. There's the better-supported and historically more successful team from the other side of Sheffield to contend with, plus Chesterfield - your other local rivals who will probably batter you home and away. Then you've got one of Huddersfield/Peterborough who are both light years ahead of you in quality. Preston are being turned around already and will be strong when they come down. As for a big clear out, you've got a load of over-paid donkeys you can't get rid of (Clinton "international" Morrison for example).

You're best off concentrating on trying to stay clear of the relegation places next season and maybe hope for a decent run in the Johstone Paint Trophy.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The possession stat is meaningless a lot of the time, you could have a the ball 99% of the time but if you are passing around between your back four you won't score and it's more likely a mistake will be punished. It's what you do with the ball when you have it thats important.
They're also obviously wrong most of the time. I don't know who works them out or how.... but they're not right. I think they just make it up. :)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
You're best off concentrating on trying to stay clear of the relegation places next season and maybe hope for a decent run in the Johstone Paint Trophy.

Harsh.

But I would say little waterpistol has earned it :lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

As someone else has pointed out, all you needed to do to avoid the drop into League One was win at home against a shite Crystal Palace team and you f***ed it up. Seems you're lucky not to be going down again this season..so just accept that maybe you haven't fallen as far as you are going to, and as for swapping places with us next season, dream on.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
I don't know why you're so confident of going up next season - it will be a struggle for you. There's the better-supported and historically more successful team from the other side of Sheffield to contend with, plus Chesterfield - your other local rivals who will probably batter you home and away. Then you've got one of Huddersfield/Peterborough who are both light years ahead of you in quality. Preston are being turned around already and will be strong when they come down. As for a big clear out, you've got a load of over-paid donkeys you can't get rid of (Clinton "international" Morrison for example).

Throw in a bit of M K Dongs and Charlton might play a full season of football rather than just half a season and I think Sheff Wed are along way from being certainties. The problem also is on the pitch where it matters and they are 11 players away from having a good side, which is a lot of work that Megson needs to do in the summer break. You said it Gary:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports