Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Out in Marseille and this may help someone" thread

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
There's now 12 police vans and 4 mounted coppers down one side of the old port…..they expecting something.

IMG_5406.jpeg

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
We were in the Victoria pub earlier which was just up from those police vans at the port. All pretty relaxed.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Great night of singing but started to get a bit silly outside with people banging on road signs etc. We left for a french kebab. Then saw lots (about 8 units) of blue lights heading back in that direction.

Also getting back to the flat nearish the station there was some sort of tear gas or something toxic still hanging around from earlier.

Please be careful and sensible people. Atmosphere is great, but don't take it too far.

Hope everyone's ok

Great night of singing but started to get a bit silly outside with people banging on road signs etc. We left for a french kebab. Then saw lots (about 8 units) of blue lights heading back in that direction.

Also getting back to the flat nearish the station there was some sort of tear gas or something toxic still hanging around from earlier.

Please be careful and sensible people. Atmosphere is great, but don't take it too far.

Hope everyone's ok
What's wrong with banging on road signs? Just fans having fun!!

Midget

Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Rather more lively just down from station. Loads of police. Tear gas all over
Saw this just after I posted. Don't know what happened but definitely walking through the aftermath. Sticks in the throat.

Midget

Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
I love it, but when the landlord has come out and said please keep it down, and people are still outside standing on tables banging shit...

I'm not saying anything's wrong. I know people are in high spirits and I was joining in plenty. But there's also respect and if you step over that it's going to attract attention.

We just moved on before it went too far. It might not do that anyway. I just hope everyone's good & doesn't **** their trip before we even kick a ball.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
French journalist tweeting tension on the streets of Marseille 🤣 OB just making sure Albion fans get home ok if you watch the vid

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Depends what time of day it is. A lot of folk can have a really nice evening out without upsetting others and waking them up.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Where did you buy that from as my missus as seen it and wants on,
I have had it for about 18 years. It has traveled with me every time I travel abroad, which I do a lot for work and leave it in the hotel, while working.

The one time I forgot it, I had a nightmare trip, nearly missed my flight, left passport in the taxi and my laptop that had all the files on I needed, hard drive failed. So it’s now the first thing I pack.

Sorry that’s a long winded way of saying unless you can find one second hand, they’re not available anymore.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Anyone have a spare sofa bed or anything for tonight? Had an issue with my hotel for tonight.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I stayed in Joilette last night. Had a beer on the square and then an early night. Lots of bars about along the Quay so no need to go into the Old Port at all.

Looking forward to meeting up for pre-match beers today. May head to the White Rabbit along the Quay. Not sure what it's like.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Anyone have a spare sofa bed or anything for tonight? Had an issue with my hotel for tonight.
I might have space but not sure if you’ll be interested. I have a small double bed which is being used by a pair of Swedish sisters. They’ll make room for you but they do have a tendency to sleep completely naked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here