Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Out in Marseille and this may help someone" thread

mile oak

May 21, 2023
It's not the very long way round, it's the sightseeing route, and we should be thanking the locals who arranged this bonus and photo opportunities.

In fact PBOBE should be arranging for the Ajax and Marseilles buses to The Amex to go via the Royal Pavilion i360 Devils Dyke Volks Railway and The Marina.
Nah via Mile Oak, Fishersgate, Shoreham beach, Shoreham airport, Cement works, Holmbush Centre, Whitehawk, Newhaven and Woodingdean.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Being treated like cattle isn't really my idea of a good night out,.. I am going to Amsterdam, but by f*** I won't be anywhere near the nazi style coppers herding me from pillar to post,.. good luck to those of you who love that style of policing and footy.

Not sure anyone loves that style of policing do they?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Monsieur Mars.
So if the other one is Bruno as someone else suggested (although his time at Chelsea appears to have turned his beard grey), that would make Bruno Mars..

20231006_054343.jpg

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
What an experience. Good and bad. Missed the first 10 minutes of the game. Arrived just in time to see us concede twice. Deafening. Despair. Hope. Elation. All in equal amounts. Very hoarse this morning getting the early TGV back to Paris. The upside of all the waiting around is that I actually got time to speak to a few of the more normal fans that made the trip. Safe journey back all.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Story in the press that Bloom was on a delayed flight, with some supporters, and arranged a coach direct to the ground for them.

Anyone on this flight/coach?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We drank beer whilst watching the game; I didn’t think this was allowed at UEFA games? Or is it just England?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Hopefully the 2nd half comeback made things less tedious
Wasn't there but I'm sure it would have - who isn't absolutely buzzing after a last minute comeback - esp when you have the agony of waiting for a penalty to be taken!! I imagine multiply the buzz by 100 what with it being our first euro away game and in marseille

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Great effort from all those that travelled with their hard earned cash, a long tough day and enough to test anyones patience. #

Hopefully the 2nd half comeback made things less tedious
It absolutely did. The feeling I had was disbelief and awe, standing there as my team walked out to that noise was amazing. Bit flat at half time but the second half and our penalty for the equaliser was one of the best feelings I have ever had.

Certainly made up for the shit show getting away from the ground.

Up the Albion

PS

Well done to all the Brighton fans who were incredibly patient and well behaved despite not being treated well at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here