Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The one thing I dislike about Tony Bloom...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Doesn't change the fact she looks like a dog.

Judging by your contribution to this forum, I wouldn't be even vaguely surprised to learn that you are sightless as well as clueless. Lucky ol' Leeds.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Is the fact that he is best friends with one of the most irritating women to grace my television....Victoria Coren.

Considering most TV is made up of talentless, vapid women like Davina McCall, it's a pleasant change to have an intelligent, witty woman on. Not at all bad looking either.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
She has pretty much everything going for her, to put her in The Stat top 10. (Something I know she'll be pleased about)

But there's just something, I can't quite put my finger on, stopping me from committing to her :lol:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
She is also a pro poker player so very likely she is chums with Mr Bloom.

Can't see what there isn't to like with her? Fit, decent norks, intelligent, likes a punt!

I'm firmly in the "would" camp!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I like her, good presenter

Balderdash and Piffle was a great TV show

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Judging by your contribution to this forum, I wouldn't be even vaguely surprised to learn that you are sightless as well as clueless. Lucky ol' Leeds.

I also havn't been to a Brighton game in my life.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Considering most TV is made up of talentless, vapid women like Davina McCall, it's a pleasant change to have an intelligent, witty woman on. Not at all bad looking either.

Totally agree. She writes extremely well as well - in the Guardian, of course. She actually does a poker piece on occasion, which i never understand at all, as well as more normal writings.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Is this the same Coren who's dad was on radio in news quiz (I think he died a few years back)...was funny man

yes - it is. Alan Coren died in october, 2007. He was among other things editor of Punch. Always very clever and funny, as is Victoria.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Bloody David Mitchell. Steals my angry nerd shtick and then goes and bags one of my favourite women.
Sexually I would wring Vicky out like a wet towel. To continue another posters comparison though - the only way I would 'wreck' Davina McCall would be through judicious use of a shovel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here