Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] The one and only,world famous,Fridat night drinking thread!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ive got 16 due today on a click and collect order. I may not be posting for a while. It holds its alcohol really well so dangerous. I’ve been told by our gang to stop raving about it because Tesco’s don’t get enough in yet .

Ps The OG Hazy Jane from Brewdog is rather nice at 7.2 abv btw. Good Neipa

Hazy Jane is lovely. Had a couple at the Brewdog bar in Edinburgh Airport before lockdown. The flight passed in a rather pleasant haze, which was appropriate, though I had to re-read the bits of my book I thought I'd covered when flying back up the following Monday :drink:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hazy Jane is lovely. Had a couple at the Brewdog bar in Edinburgh Airport before lockdown. The flight passed in a rather pleasant haze, which was appropriate, though I had to re-read the bits of my book I thought I'd covered when flying back up the following Monday :drink:

Just checked and it’s just called OG Hazy now........

The Hazy Jane is 5-0abv now and a tad thin but nice on a hot day GB

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just checked and it’s just called OG Hazy now........

The Hazy Jane is 5-0abv now and a tad thin but nice on a hot day GB

Cheers for the tip. I was sent to Tesco for bread and eggs and look what fell in to my trolley. :drink:

c96bcb1e05b574b77d012cfb48876e70.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just been to Brewdog, had a Punk and a 5am but also purchased two takeaway Run With You triple dry-hopped DIPAs.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Do you know. And it could be just because I’ve had a couple of glasses but I think it might be my favourite beer. It’s no session ale but if you’ve not tried it - please do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here