Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Ofishical [MERGED] Match day thread Wolves Vs Brighton***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
:goal:

Calderon assist.

I think that is up to three for him? Now hold on for at least five minutes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hope this is not the end of 3pm streams

Football League have their own plans to show live games at some point in the future using the Player network which will be pay per view or a season ticket pass in addition to the regular subscription costs.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Blimey a solid midfield and we make a good start, who would have thought...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Football League have their own plans to show live games at some point in the future using the Player network which will be pay per view or a season ticket pass in addition to the regular subscription costs.

they muted this about 4 years ago
crack on then cannot wait

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We've taken the lead , we've taken the lead , we're Brighton and Hove Albion , we've taken the lead.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Is this the start of something, or a false dawn? I'm going for neither. However, I am very pleased with that goal - clinical stuff. COYS!

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Possibly a bit harsh and I hope I am proved wrong today, but it costs me £1000 for two season tickets which I have had since the first game at the Withdean. The game against Millwall was the worst performance I have seen at the Amex and the guy who came with me to the Millwall game, had not seen us this season, but attended quite a few games last year. He could not believe how backwards we have gone. Going every week we have got used to being disappointed week in week out at home this season. I still believe that we have a mid table side, but somehow Hyypia is turning them into a side that will struggle in League 1. If you believe he is the man for the job, I hope your right. I was behind him until about four weeks ago, but he has shown in that time he really is struggling to convince the fans he knows what he is doing. All other clubs around us have acted in replacing their manager and most have turned their fortunes round. We need to do something before it is too late. We lose today and we will be adrift by a possible 5 points.

Possible Humble Pie for tea:lol: Having said that Sami has got to do a lot to bring me round again. He is just as likely to bring back Gardner in the next game even if we win.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It sounds like we are battling and keeping the ball in midfield.

No mention of Stockdale yet. That's what I want.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey a solid midfield and we make a good start, who would have thought...
Blimey a first time cross into the box results in a goal, who would have thought...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
That midfield looks much stronger. I don't get all the JFC bashing, yes he's been crap recently but with a couple of better and older players around him he'll probably look a different player today than he's looked for the last couple of months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here