Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Offishal match Thread: Wolves V BHA

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
HT 0-0. Agree with those saying KLL should come off, been pretty ineffectual anyway.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Great stream

Not that impressed by Wolves

Awful penalty

Great interception from Wolves keeper after Bruno's chip into Murphy

Get Kaz off before he gets sent off

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Their right back looks very good. Anyone know anything about him?

Also, not seen it mentioned but that was brilliant goalkeeping by their keeper in the 42minute to after Bruno and Rosenior carved their defence open. If he hadn't made that block we were nailed on to score.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I'm sorry, but Murphy is really frustrating me, yes he goes on one of his runs, but nine times out of ten he loses the ball or runs into trouble. He really needs to stop staring at the ball and pick his head up, as there were many times where instead of his runs, he could of laid the ball off and we would have had a great opportunity to score.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I'm sorry, but Murphy is really frustrating me, yes he goes on one of his runs, but nine times out of ten he loses the ball or runs into trouble. He really needs to stop staring at the ball and pick his head up, as there were many times where instead of his runs, he could of laid the ball off and we would have had a great opportunity to score.

F*** me... Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...

:moo:. :jester:.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Hunemeier travelled, but not feeling well, according to stream

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
I think Elvis will start the second half

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Utter crap. I have loved his runs and energy. The end product will come i'm confident of that. What i've seen so far i've been very impressed.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Naylor seems to think Hemed off injured and BZ on in second half

Naylor has just tweeted that 4 outfield subs are warming up at half time but neither BZ or Elvis are out there, could be Hemed and Lua Lua off?

Manu on for Hemed.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hemed looks off pace to me. Fatigued?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here