Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****** The official where are you going on holiday in 2013 thread ******

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Going to Krakow in March, then a trip away with some mates to Magaluf or somewhere similar again, and family are looking at Canada in the summer. Looking forward to it.

D

Deleted member 18477

Christ. Things can't be that bad financially for some! Our tickets are def not too expensive considering where some are off too! Very nice indeed!

I'm off to Cancun - all inclusive. My first all inclusive ever so looking forward to a stress free holiday I hope! Haven't been on holiday for 3 years I think it is now! (Not out of choice mind, money HAD to be spent on other stuff!)

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Mrs T wants to go to Cern in Switzerland to see the particle accelerator thing. Plan is to go by train via Eurostar and that very fast French jobbie, apparently less than 5 hours travelling time to Geneva!

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Christ. Things can't be that bad financially for some! Our tickets are def not too expensive considering where some are off too! Very nice indeed!

I'm off to Cancun - all inclusive. My first all inclusive ever so looking forward to a stress free holiday I hope! Haven't been on holiday for 3 years I think it is now! (Not out of choice mind, money HAD to be spent on other stuff!)
Was thinking of all inclusive We to have never done this.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Caribbean cruise

Majorca villa

Cyprus perhaps,later in the year.

A few GB trips mixed in.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Summer trip to Thailand, Laos, possibly Cambodia briefly and maybe Vietnam / Ho Chi Min city I hear is nice. Have a mate working in Singapore / Hong Kong so might pop to whichever he's in while out that way but going to have to do most of trip on cheap so thinking that part might not be possible. Extra flights would prob be expensive and train goes through some iffy regions I think.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Adult weekend Butlins in March and booked already Butlins for New Year 2014 but undecided for the Summer fancy Dubrovnik but expensive so thinking about Spain but every site I look at looks tacky only been to Spain twice both worst holidays ever, think it has given me a poor impression their must be a bit of Spain that has what I am looking for which includes few other British and none from the north ,Scotland ,Wales, or Irland no British bars no tacky shops no pushers on the streets but would like some history spas areas to walk cost or inland museums art galleries few other people

Head to San Sebastian ; Surf beaches , a very lively historic old quarter (La Parte Verja) and a terrific food culture .
Bilbao and The Guggenheim are only an hour to the west , with stylish Biarritz just 30 miles to the north .
You're also on the doorstep to the numerous national parks of The Pyrennes .
The Basque region is nothing like the gaudy costas to the south & east of the country - hardly any poms around either .

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
In Bahamas at the moment and have done miami as part of this trip

Budapest feb

Thailand and Dubai at Easter

Marbella may bank hol

Barcelona in July

Capri August

NYC/LA/Vegas in sept

Undecided rest of year....

Love travelling.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Going to Krakow in March, then a trip away with some mates to Magaluf or somewhere similar again, and family are looking at Canada in the summer. Looking forward to it.

Krakow is one of my favourite cities.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
England probably

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
3 weeks in England over MArch/April. GLasgow for a few days while there and maybe Barcelona as well.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Head to San Sebastian ; Surf beaches , a very lively historic old quarter (La Parte Verja) and a terrific food culture .
Bilbao and The Guggenheim are only an hour to the west , with stylish Biarritz just 30 miles to the north .
You're also on the doorstep to the numerous national parks of The Pyrennes .
The Basque region is nothing like the gaudy costas to the south & east of the country - hardly any poms around either .

Thanks I will take a look to see what's available

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Kenya in two weeks on Safari, visiting and staying at four game reserves than a week on the beach near Mombassa

Cool, that's pretty much what I did in September. Where abouts are you going?

For me this year it's a weeks all inclusive to Turkey in June. Other than that it'll be the odd weekend camping.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here