The Official "what you having for dinner tonight" thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Following the advice on this thread Food stocks critical! What can I bake with these ingredients? I'm having this...
orig-9472861.jpg

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
homemade nandos chicken with new potatoes in garlic butter :)

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Lamb Shank cooked in a Garlic and Rosemary Gravy, With Cabbage, green bean and roasted vegetables. Oh yes

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Roast Joint of Gammon (smoked) served with Mash, salad and spicey pickled onions

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Roast Topside beef ,fresh tenderstalk broccoli butternut squash, carrots and fresh made mash with onion gravy and two yorky puds then a gallon of ale at my local !!! all thats missing is an evening Albion match !!

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Roast Topside beef ,fresh tenderstalk broccoli butternut squash, carrots and fresh made mash with onion gravy and two yorky puds then a gallon of ale at my local !!! all thats missing is an evening Albion match !!

Cor, that sounds good. Probably meals like that that earned you your name!!

Lush

Mods' Pet
Nothing. Over-ordered on the lunch time tapas at Copita in Soho. Pea croquettes to die for - crunchy on the outside, gooey in the middle. Superb slices of tender chicken and tiny mushrooms with tarragon and sherry vinegar. Still full.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Reheated vegetable fried rice with some cold chicken to fill the plate. Bit of a bodge combination but it worked for me. Fried rice always seems to taste nicer when reheated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports