Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Official Vaping Thread"

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Having tried vaping it just hasn't worked for me, the liquid holder has always leaked and the things always burn out in about 3 days

Sounds like you have cheap equipment. Buy from a good vaping outlet, I've never looked back going from 30 a day straight to vaping. Been fag free for 20 months now and now down to lowest nicotine for last 4 months. Hoping to kick it all together soon but will not risk going back to fags. Smoked for 32 years in total.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Sounds like you have cheap equipment. Buy from a good vaping outlet, I've never looked back going from 30 a day straight to vaping. Been fag free for 20 months now and now down to lowest nicotine for last 4 months. Hoping to kick it all together soon but will not risk going back to fags.

I have tried using the the Smok Spiral tank, and the Big baby tank never had much success, always bought from the vape shop in BH

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I have tried using the the Smok Spiral tank, and the Big baby tank never had much success, always bought from the vape shop in BH

I've always used Totally Wicked, found them good in all the outlets I've been to and online. They don't baffle you with vape talk just help you with your requirements. Some vape shops are as bad as anal Craft Beer Drinkers.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've always used Totally Wicked, found them good in all the outlets I've been to and online. They don't baffle you with vape talk just help you with your requirements. Some vape shops are as bad as anal Craft Beer Drinkers.
Had 4 totally wicked over the years, none work more than a couple of weeks, thing I found was always got the hiccups when using them whilst out drinking

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Had 4 totally wicked over the years, none work more than a couple of weeks, thing I found was always got the hiccups when using them whilst out drinking

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I've used Cherry menthol from day one, tried others but always gone back. Never want tobacco flavour.

Doctor Crawley

Jun 5, 2012
Crawley
I too am on the aspire zelos that was purchased in November.
A quick wipe on every refill has kept it in good order.
I vape at 12.5 W and the thing lasts two full days.
Brilliant piece of kit.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Just read through this thread and there are some very strange views. Well, strange to downright offensive really. Why have such a problem with something that doesn't affect you at all?

I love vaping. I loved smoking but hated that I was killing myself, hated the smell, the mess, the having to go outside, the cost etc.

I honestly don't understand why anyone smokes fags any more. Vaping FTW! [emoji3]

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I also love vaping, and the fact that it means I don't smoke anymore.

Shake 'n' Vape is the way to go. Vaper Trail in Trafalgar Street sell 120ml bottles - you get six 10ml concentrates and mix them with 60ml of ...something. Less than £20 and it lasts for weeks.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Been using the Ares RTA for a few months.
Saving even more money now I’m building my own coils.
Ordered the vandyvape beserker rta which arrived today.
Can’t wait to build it

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Just read through this thread and there are some very strange views. Well, strange to downright offensive really. Why have such a problem with something that doesn't affect you at all?

I love vaping. I loved smoking but hated that I was killing myself, hated the smell, the mess, the having to go outside, the cost etc.

I honestly don't understand why anyone smokes fags any more. Vaping FTW! [emoji3]
Yep.
Into my 9th month fag free.
I’ve a totally wicked sub air mini 3 tank with 0.5 ohm coil and vape at 35 watts.
The coils last an absolute AGE.
I make my own eliquid now and IMHO, they taste far better than pre mixed and the coils last longer.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Been over a month since I've had a cigarette.

Smell better, feel a lot fitter, financially better off.

Content at the minute, but soon will try knocking down the nicotine strength of my e-liquid.

Highly recommend this to anyone looking to quit the cancer sticks.
Well played sir.

*sent from my One plus 5t en route to the vape store

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here