Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Official Realistic Transfer Targets Thread

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A Scandinavian wunderkid from a team I’ve never heard of.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah one more vote for Muhamba Dweno Mboko. Currently tearing up the goalscoring record books in the Cypriot 3rd division I believe.

Worthingalex

Dec 31, 2017
Worthing
Ok, who do we think is a realistic signing in the forthcoming window ?

Andone - has to be still on the radar
Dembele - no smoke without fire
Ings - looking for first team action

Leave it to you to add to the list !

It looks like we are looking for a player who has around a 25% goals per game ratio over their last 2 clubs.

Potentially linked players could be: Andone, Babacar, Bakambu, ze luis.

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
Wouldn’t mind trying to get Slimani from Leicester on a loan or loan with a view to a permanent move, doesn’t seem to get much of a look in for Leicester although I don’t know if he is or isn’t wanted , he’s a good Hight, reasonably quick and not bad at linking up play, he’s got a decent record for most of his clubs and Would be an upgrade on hemed and Murray.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
An extra midfielder should also be on list - more cover than just Kayal needed

Adam Clayton no longer gets a game for Boro, always thought he was on a par with Stephens

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wouldn’t mind trying to get Slimani from Leicester on a loan or loan with a view to a permanent move, doesn’t seem to get much of a look in for Leicester although I don’t know if he is or isn’t wanted , he’s a good Hight, reasonably quick and not bad at linking up play, he’s got a decent record for most of his clubs and Would be an upgrade on hemed and Murray.

As would his Argentinian team mate.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If Tony Pulis who knows the Premier League well doesn't consider him good enough to start in the Championship why should we consider him for The Premier?
We all make mistakes (including Pulis, I daresay).

Only played about 50% of the time last season. Was that through injuries, loss of form, or PL too good for him? Would also like to know the reasons why he isn't playing this season - I thought he was a pretty decent player - has he gone off, or what?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
We could send Brown back and cancel that loan - and get two new loans in?

I really try and not diss players and support them as long as they try their best, and if it aint good enough so be it (dad always said to me as long as you try you best I couldnt give a monkeys if you lose or win)

Anyways Brown IMO needs to come off (my assumption) our wage bill, he doesnt seem to give a toss, going on loan should put you in the shop window, improve, its not a fecking busmans holiday, I could be a bit naff for a lot cheaper. I hope he comes good or we send him back, he must have some talent, I just havent seen too much yet

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Ahmed Musa or Kelechi Iheanacho from Leicester - both a damn sight quicker than what we already have

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Updated:

Andone - has to be still on the radar
Dembele - no smoke without fire
Ings - looking for first team action
Niasse - not getting games at Everton, still on radar
Babacar - was on summer shopping list

I think we’ll take an experienced loan striker as well as a permanent player whom has not played in the Premier League before.

A separate ‘loan’ list would read:

Sturridge - Available
Ings - Available
Walcott - Available
Niasse - Could be available
Batshuayi- Available

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Being a world cup year will mean strikers who would ordinarily be happy to sit the rest of the season out will suddenly have an urgency to find a move.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Maybe it is me, but I look back at the tw.ats record with paying stupid money for African players who cared not one jot about the club, but just wanted to get paid.

I would be looking for a tried and tested European forward, who understands the passion of our fans. Someone like jecko, or another Eastern European flairmeister, or someone like Torres.

We have done well on Spanish/ argentinain players recently and we should be out there picking up manly long haired letharios who can thrill us all with their styles!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Being a world cup year will mean strikers who would ordinarily be happy to sit the rest of the season out will suddenly have an urgency to find a move.

This.

We could see a very very special player putting the stripes on!

I remember seeing Wilshire at Bmuff. It’s not inconceivable that another former England star could be plying his trade at the Amex come February.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here