Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I resigned myself to the home end, have booked and will be there with bells on amongst the palace scum.

edit: if anyone else fancies this there are thousands of tix left in home end, they really are pathetic- can't even sell out the derby game

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I resigned myself to the home end, have booked and will be there with bells on amongst the palace scum.

edit: if anyone else fancies this there are thousands of tix left in home end, they really are pathetic- can't even sell out the derby game

So you paid to be a member or have you booked in the home end before and thus have a booking history?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
ahh no the homesdale one, I dont know the pikey stadium do I

Its all the same shite eh!
Look , if you are going to be sitting among'st us could you have to decency to refrain from using such abhorant terms to describe our club , fans , stadium etc etc . If not i will have no hesitation in finding you in the lower holmesdale , lifting you by your lapels and handing you to the chief steward ( also a tory ) who will deal with you accordingly .:annoyed:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Im seriously conisdering the home end and have a Palace mates details. Where have people booked? Is the Main stand best? Do you need kids to get in the family end?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Im seriously conisdering the home end and have a Palace mates details. Where have people booked? Is the Main stand best? Do you need kids to get in the family end?
Er yes , hence the name family end !:lol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
More than they had in ours
Well thats the thing isn't it . There were plenty of palace in brighton stands ( with mates etc ) and there will be the same amount of brighton in palace's stands . If you stay reserved and dont get lairy there wont be a problem , the test will be if ? you score . Feelings and emotions will be running high and people sometimes cant control these . I have total admiration for those palace fans who showed great restraint for those 3 goals :) , Alough after the first one there wasn't many weed around to annoy :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here