*** The OFFICIAL NWSU stand up and let us know you're going thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Oh yes! Me +3 are going to be going for it. And we are in the North end of WSU so your thread title still works for me.

:amex::rave::clap::thumbsup:

(ps. Nice to meet you LB last sat after the game)

I'll be there tomorrow, Block I, row F with my boy. I was a north stander back in the day, I love a sing song, amongst other shouty type chants at players/officials etc. No way I was gonna sit in the family stand, what a role model I am to my wonderful son! Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow. How the hell are we meant to stay seated for 90 mins!!!???:albion2:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'll be there tomorrow, Block I, row F with my boy. I was a north stander back in the day, I love a sing song, amongst other shouty type chants at players/officials etc. No way I was gonna sit in the family stand, what a role model I am to my wonderful son! Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow. How the hell are we meant to stay seated for 90 mins!!!???:albion2:

Your son will love it mate!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To all west lower fans aswell- whys it all about wsu and north lets also sing and add to the atmosphere

Because most of the old north stand (us old bastards) are now situated in the WSU.

I'm emotional now, how bad will I be tomorrow!!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
We're the West Stand, the West Stand.......Old North Stand Brighton Boys! Sing-up

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Another 40-summat ex-North Stander headed for WSU block G. 8 in my set.

Let's have a roaring 'Build a Bonfire...' to remind everyone WE'VE ONLY GONE AND DONE IT!!:ohmy:
:clap2::clap2::clap::clap:

PG

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
As I posted on another thread....( to my old man's a dustman)

Oh we used to love the North Stand
but now we're old and fat
It's in the West Stand Upper
That you will find us sat

:thumbsup: :laugh:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As I posted on another thread....( to my old man's a dustman)

Oh we used to love the North Stand
but now we're old and fat
It's in the West Stand Upper
That you will find us sat

:thumbsup: :laugh:

Quality! But we'll never forget the terraces at the Goldstone.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Self indulgence...

Gooood old Sussex by the sea, gooood old Sussex by the sea, oh we're going up and we'll win the cup for Sussex by the sea...

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
definitely can't wait for this...2 of us will be rocking at the back of block D

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well I'll be standing up and singing, I hope you lot are up for it... seats behind me will probably hate me.

D

Deleted member 2719

4 (possibly 5) Ex North-standers ......late 40's, early 50's who have waited 14 years to prove we aint shy about being gobby in a sing-off!!! Your with me on that Mouldy?

Can't agree with you on that one Gullsworth i have been singing during the 14 years of hurt it's just with the roof we may get some extra backing now .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports