The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Am yet to go as a neutral but went this year when my falcons played the lions! It's fantastic mate and so well run even the transport was quick getting in and out! As I've said before they really do bring the razz mantras of the nfl to wembley good to get their early and soak up the great atmosphere and walk around the stalls and different mini events going on around the stadium! Atmosphere inside the stadium was very good which surprised me as theirs as many neutrals as falcons/lions supporters,think the brilliant game helped that not sure if it's been like that for the other games.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Jets to make Cardinals defense coordinator Todd Bowles head coach according to reports. Bowles has been signed in a four year deal. They were also considering Seahawks DC Dan Quinn but NFL rules prohibit offering the job as Seattle are still in the NFC playoffs.

I'm a massive fan of Bowles but this does surprise me. I would have thought they'd look for a dynamic offense guy after Rex Ryan.

Hope he does well though.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Colts!

Anybody think they have a chance against the Pats?

Brady vs Luck

Doesn't luck always win?

Saw that Luck's record against teams he has already played in the season is 12-0 - strong record. The Pats will probably win though.

If my Seahawks lose, which I have a horrible feeling will happen, then its the Pats to win SB49 for me, but if the Seahawks do win - then Id much prefer a Colts win as it would be an easier win !!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Be careful when wishing for a weaker opponent. If they do win how much weaker are they truly?

Worked against the Panthers !! Would still be a tough game, but the Pats are on fire at the moment - likewise as are the Seahawks but something has to give for either side.

The Packers have a good away record in the play-offs, where as the Seahawks have THE best home record of all the teams in the play-offs - tough.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Looking forward to it. Will multi task as have a few papers to read for tomorrow. Doesn't Mike in The Middle support the Colts? Anyway. They have my backing tonight

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm enjoying little Jeff, he always seems angry.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Raining in Seattle. Imagine that.

Seattle-Rain.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports