The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Solid from the Seahawks there - three touchdowns on third downs and a 90 yard interception just when it mattered.

Jul 7, 2003
You've got to admire Chancellor's athleticism with those two field goal block attempts. All it needs is for one lineman to lift their head up at the wrong time and that man won't be fathering children in future!

Not looking forward to the Broncos game tonight. I'm hoping that the return of Julius Thomas will help Peyton out of his current poor spell of form and the return of the other Brandon Marshall will help us as well. However I have a sneaky feeling that we will lose a close one.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is going to be attritional for 3 quarters and will vet blown wide open in one.
Which one and by who I'm not prepared to call.

Loving the Now TV pass through my PS.
I can't believe how underused my PS has been over the years.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Ah glad it's all working for you stat brother! How are your nerves so far? Cowboys don't look to affected by the weather as people were expecting!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ah glad it's all working for you stat brother! How are your nerves so far? Cowboys don't look to affected by the weather as people were expecting!
Not good.
I really hate stats like 'no interceptions' and 'not been behind since wk2'.
When those runs start of breakdown the whole lot usually goes down with them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
14-7 Dallas lead but just missed a FG

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I dont know how many late hits will be allowed on Romo this game - yet another one in that last drive
Esp as the Cowgirls got the rough end of the stick last week, as well...

...oh no wait a minute.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Im enjoying the game, routing for the packers. Two questions. Are these home and away or knock out? And playing an injured player seems a huge gamble, they must have good cover?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Im enjoying the game, routing for the packers. Two questions. Are these home and away or knock out? And playing an injured player seems a huge gamble, they must have good cover?

No home and away in American football at any level.

Flynn is a good back up but he's no Aaron Rodgers, then again who is ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports