The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 7, 2003
Hopefully the next game'll be a belter, not just sour grapes but it's been a distinctly average weekend thus far

How can you say that - Linley gave a masterclass in how not to play QB in the NFL! Do feel sorry for the Cards fans - losing two QBs is hard for any team to overcome.

Looking forward to the Colts coming to Mile High next weekend. Shame it is the late game on Sunday - I always feel like crap on Monday mornings having stayed up to watch the matches.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I'm finding it funny how the Cowboy's fans are changing their minds about Romo. It was hardly his fault he had no offensive line, no running game and no defence before.

He always did well for me in fantasy!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yes Dalton was poor, but the play calling didnt really help him, and he had 4 of his top weapons out.

The D really lost this one imo, they were awful, especially the D-Line, didn't get near or even hurry Luck all night.

Even on a sell out Blitz no one got with in 5 yards of him. :facepalm:

I also lost count of the easy check downs Luck had on his 4th reads ffs, with a good 4 yard minimum on every one.

RUBBISH!!

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
First blood to lions ! Do sky dub the crowd sound?! Commentators saying the atmosphere is loud and they fans visuals look brilliant but the sounds a bit dubbed and feels it should be louder than what's coming through my tele..... It my tele or anyone else?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
First blood to lions ! Do sky dub the crowd sound?! Commentators saying the atmosphere is loud and they fans visuals look brilliant but the sounds a bit dubbed and feels it should be louder than what's coming through my tele..... It my tele or anyone else?

It will be quiet whilst the Cowboys have the ball.

I'll have a listen next time Detroit are driving.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL

They stream it directly from Fox/ESPN/NBC whoever has it. The players' sound is definitely increased.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Half the distance to the goal! Is that the shortest penalty of all time?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Impressive stadium that cost over $1bn and to make me feel better there is controversy about the transport to and from it :)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Expensive penalty for Dallas on that roughing the kicker call.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports