Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Mixed feelings for Washington fans. RG3 and DeSean Jackson out for at least this game, but beating the Jaguars 21-0. Kirk Cousins and Alfred Morris having blinders.

As for the Jaguars, they surely need to play Bortles? I could see the logic behind what they're trying to do if they had a decent starting quarterback already, but they haven't so I can't.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Mixed feelings for Washington fans. RG3 and DeSean Jackson out for at least this game, but beating the Jaguars 21-0. Kirk Cousins and Alfred Morris having blinders.

As for the Jaguars, they surely need to play Bortles? I could see the logic behind what they're trying to do if they had a decent starting quarterback already, but they haven't so I can't.

RG3 is broken, thanks to Shanahan.

Cousins is the future in DC

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Agree, we were shot against the Eagles and we're getting rolled here. Might as well give him a run as Henne is getting hammered.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
RG3 is broken, thanks to Shanahan.

Cousins is the future in DC

Hate to say it but I agree entirely on RG3. As for Cousins, although he's an excellent backup, I'm not quite sure he can make the step up to regular starter. I hope I'm wrong, because he'll almost certainly need to.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Hate to say it but I agree entirely on RG3. As for Cousins, although he's an excellent backup, I'm not quite sure he can make the step up to regular starter. I hope I'm wrong, because he'll almost certainly need to.

Very good at Michigan State and has always looked very capable the last couple of seasons when he's covered for Griffin.

I like him, have done since watching him in the Big 10

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Very good at Michigan State and has always looked very capable the last couple of seasons when he's covered for Griffin.

I like him, have done since watching him in the Big 10

He's always looked good when covering, but when he started towards the end of last season he wasn't great. Having said that, he was in fairness playing on a totally dejected team. And I have to say, he's been excellent today.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Why is Ryan known as Matty Ice when he's always melted in the clutch moments? :lolol:

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda

Fully agree as well RG3 has been ruined by old red face not caring about his players

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Fully agree as well RG3 has been ruined by old red face not caring about his players

That's what happens when you try and run the Option in the NFL .

Griffin wouldn't even make the Baylor team the state he's in these days

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The strength in the D compared to college football must be huge

Speed as well. You can use it as a trick play now and then but the Shanahan's based their offensive scheme around it and Griffin just got smashed.

The way they flogged him in that play off game his rookie year was embarrassing

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
...also speed and a few trick plays are synonymous in the BIG 12 where Griffin played for Baylor, but even BIG 12 teams struggle against power teams of the SEC who run more pro style schemes . Ramp that up to the NFL and he never stood a chance

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
The way they flogged him in that play off game his rookie year was embarrassing

That was painful to watch. Probably the most disgraceful 'management' I've ever seen in any sport.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Patriots have massively improved since their game against the dolphins. Smashing us Vikings 30-7 in the last quarter. They seem to be picking us off every mistake we're making. They got a touchdown when our Field Goal was blocked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here