The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Cannot wait for tomorrow night although have a busy day Friday so will probably only watch Q1 and catch up straight from work, also no work next week so will be watching the Monday double header along with Sunday all night

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
So glad that FOOTBALL IS BACK! great opening game tonight and then into the first sunday of the season , can't wait. Also picked up tickets for Raiders/Dolphins and Jags/Cowgirls this morning, pumped for the season to begin. Also Ducks v Spartans saturday night as a warmup, great stuff.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Quality program is Hard Knocks. Shame they don't have a pre season programme like this about one of the top premier league teams over here.

Never happen....

Liverpool did one last year on channel 5 i think - it was bizarre and nowhere near as good as Hard Knocks

I'm looking forward to seeing who starts at QB for the Raiders - I dont really tend to follow any team in particular as it flitters every season - this season will be interested to see who starts for the Raiders, how Philip Rivers does, so will most likely be following the Chargers & Raiders

In terms of Johnny Football - he reminds me a bit of another certain QB, who was mobile and could make plays out of nothing, who never made it - think Manziel could go the same way, especially as his work ethic is awful in comparison

Would also be well up for a fantasy league

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Regreting dropping my Sky Sports subscription now. Anyone know any decent streaming for NFL?

The best streaming is via game pass which works just great for me, and you can use red zone to keep up with the blacked out sky games if you need to. Other than that it's head off to wizwig where you should find a stream for every game. Channel 4 have the late sunday game at 1am plus highlights monday at 11. Eurosport have the two monday night games on err tuesday morning.

Jul 7, 2003
Game Pass is £8.99 for a 7 day pass or £99.99 for a season pass. I tried some of the unofficial streaming sites a few years ago but the quality was so poor it was ruining my enjoyment of the game. The NFL are also quite hot at shutting down illegal sites so any good quality ones soon disappear.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Defending SB champs the Seahawks with a very convincing 36-16 win over the Packers

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Really think they're gonna be very close to going all the way again... such a solid team. They're going to take some beating.

So glad football is back! Looking forward to some Red Zone time on Sunday.

It's really is hard seeing anyone stopping Seattle over the next couple of years. They have the making of back to back to back champions I fear.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
From the little I saw this morning that Seattle Defence just looks awesome. An ominous opening game for the rest of the league.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Our first TD was a thing of beauty, good old fashioned trick play with 2 decoys.. With so many weapons on offense and the best defense since the 85 Bears, the Seahawks are going to take some beating...

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The Seahawks are on a massive high after the Superbowl and it will also take a massive effort from any team to beat them on their own patch due to the incredible 12th man support Seattle have. Its Seattle's to lose on the road.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports