Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Match Day Thread *** BHA v Birmingham **

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Look at the tactical genius and footballing knowledge of NSC posters. Why moan before it has even started? You clearly can't predict what is going to happen from the line-up. The above proves that!
Stockdale-keeper. Bruno, Calderon, Dunk, Greer, Bennett-defenders. Kayal, Ince-defensive midfielders......8 defensive players. I think we were right to be concerned.

Delighted we won though.

:)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
No just pointing out that maybe people should try supporting the team instead of just constantly moaning about everything. Also, most of those people would be here now saying how they KNEW it was a bad lineup and that Hughton is useless etc etc if we had lost.

I went to the game, spent my money and sang for the team, I'm pretty sure that's supporting the team. Typing some comments on a forum has feck all to do with the support I give the Albion. I'll stand by what I wrote, the football was poor today, we did our very best to gift Birmingham a point and had it not have been for a superb save from Stockdale the outcome may have been very very different, but I take great pleasure from the fact that we rallied and got all 3 points. Cheers.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Look at the tactical genius and footballing knowledge of NSC posters. Why moan before it has even started? You clearly can't predict what is going to happen from the line-up. The above proves that!

I was right about Best to be fair.

Also, I don't see anything wrong with having an initial opinion on a starting line up before the game is played. When the 11 is released, it's obviously going to be a topic of discussion in the match thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here