Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official 'I've got tickets' thread.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Staying at a mates house in London Friday night, 8am train from kings cross getting to boro at 11am, plenty of time to get nicely oiled up! Then a 18:50 train back so time to have a few beers after the game without rushing back[emoji482] [emoji460]

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Staying at a mates house in London Friday night, 8am train from kings cross getting to boro at 11am, plenty of time to get nicely oiled up! Then a 18:50 train back so time to have a few beers after the game without rushing back[emoji482] [emoji460]
£102 return mind not including train back to brighton[emoji15]

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
Two of us going to Boro by car early on the Saturday.
Advice, please, on
1. Safe parking in Boro
2. B&B in Scarborough Saturday night
Thanks

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Advice, please, on
1. Safe parking in Boro
Thanks

Drove up a couple of seasons ago, there is a car park adjacent. Got there early as quicker than expected and a kind gent on the gate said since they were a friendly bunch and I was early I could park for free in the staff car park. Nice chap, shame about Casper's slip-up.

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015
Advice, please, on
1. Safe parking in Boro
Thanks

Bored in work so will be a nice home fan. Zetland Multi Storey Car park, next to Train Station. About 15 mins walk from ground (in town centre, but traffic is never bad).

Free for 2 hours, £1.60 for over 2 hours. Always loads of spaces.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bored in work so will be a nice home fan. Zetland Multi Storey Car park, next to Train Station. About 15 mins walk from ground (in town centre, but traffic is never bad).

Useful for moi ..so Ta!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Thanks for the info. Sounds like the train station is an easy walk then. Are there ever any police issues regarding holding the away fans and walking them back to the station? Wouldn't normally be an issue with Brighton v Boro, but I guess there's potential for this to be lively depending on the significant of the result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here